meat is offline Associate Member

AAS from the doc?

some guys ive talked to have said that they use prescription AAS ,im going to try and get a script. from my doc but i dont know every thing that they can prescribe and what should the indications be to qualify for AAS treatment or do you just say ,hey doc,my sex drive is out the window,do you think test would help? not looking for a source just looking for legitimate reasons why someone would be on such a treatment .

Aboot is offline Banned
    Low test levels. Blood work would indicate this.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    aids

just be honest with your doc. I told my doctor flat out that i was thinking about using steroids and i was pretty serious about it. most doctors are really understanding and actually really impressed that people would come out and say they are interested in using AAS. for that they will actually help you with bloodwork, recommendations, cycles, what to use, etc. they are actually here to help you and make sure you are safe in what you are doing. Bro in my opinion just be honest with him/her. Im sure he will be willing to help you, but he will let you know of the risks involved with taking them. good luck bro.

thanks guys

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    PF112, is right, just be honest with your doctor if he doesnt help you out and looks out for your well being then consider going to another doctor. Doctors are there to help you and look out for your health. My doctor doesnt like it but I still get my bloodwork done and physicals to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Laters! Latin

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    my friend went to his doctor and gave him a box of sust250 and asked wot is the best way to take it and where to inject. the doctor told him that he was stupid for taking this stuff and threw the box back at him and also told him there was nothing he can do to help. wot do you think of that the doc was quite old.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well meat, unless you know the doctor really well or he is a friend, I dont think many doctors would do this and unless you have insurance that would cover them, they would come out really expensive.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Or you can run into a good sports minded doctor, anti-aging docs seem to be open to AS.

My situation was diffrent I actually had someone hunting around town for a doc that would write me a script for other stuff I wanted to try. Granted I was already on TRT therapy, this doc didn't even hesitate to ask if or why I needed to see me. He talke a little, I told him I was trying to cut and get dried out. He immediately mentioned winstrol . paid 50.00 and got a script for winny. Few weeks later got a script for Anavar . Went to go see my Urologist, started talking about Ronnie Coleman, mentioned to him about Halo and what it doesn, He wrote me a script for Halo. Granted I did tell him I was only going to cycle it for 4 weeks. IF you have a good relationship with a DR. then you will be able to get the help you need. I have an endocrinologist who tested me twice for IGF levels they came back low and now in Jan we will go and do HGH therapy. All of this is covered fully by my insurance.

I don't know about the one comment of just walking in and showing what the hell your injecting Sust250......

i do have ins. and im going to see an anti aging doc ,hell it really beats the stressfull situations down south.any ways,i didnt get much back on what one can get from a doc ,like cyp.,ent.,deca ,eq,ect.ect. it would also save me huge amounts of duckets ,yah mean thanks again

kaorialfred is offline Member
    definately shop around, cause some anti-agin doc mark up all their services. I acutally have split up my dr. and came out much cheaper than what I would have paid at 4 anti-aging clinics who quoted me with blood work already done. ( which was an added cost) Thank my lovely wife for choosing our insurance plan. It has paid off big time!!!!

Thread Information