Question Prop injections in Bi's ??

I was wondering why no one talks about the injections in the bi's with prop, I just did my first shot and I did in my left Bi, I made sure I wasn't in a vein, so Why do a lot of people leave this muscle out when rotating injection spots?

any help is appreciated
    Alex

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Cause within the next hours u will first get hardcore pain, then no feeling in ur left arm, then it will get blue and then if u have bad luck u will have to get the whole arm removed!

joking bro, its just that usually prop injections hurt alot.
    Sometimes people cant move their injection place the next day etc due to pains.
    I wouldnt inject prop in my biceps, hell i dont even inject anything else in my biceps. Im fine with thighs , delts and da a$$
    Last edited by Latin; 10-30-2004 at 09:07 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I dunno, I've injected I think everyplace you really can inject. Bi's arent a bad place. Calves and hams are the only place I wont inject again.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think the injections hurt any worse then a muscle that has been worked hard.

So Its just a preferance thing, where you want the pain to be?

Alex

yeah i think so. The first few injections are going to hurt no matter where you put them. Once you get used to the prop, all the shots become painless. but I'll tell you what, the pain in my traps was far worse than any other. But I'm a fan of large traps, and hopefully this site injecting theory has some truth behind it. So I keep at the traps. But you are correct, it is simply a matter of preference. A lot of people will come on and say, "glutes are painless" or "bi's are painless" etc etc. I think it's just a matter of getting used to the injections. like I said, everywhere is painless after awhile. ya just gotta suck it up

Well I am with you there, I think traps and calves are the most beautiful muscles on the body (with bi, tris coming in a close 3rd and 4th) so I will probally do traps or calves next, i mean I have 7 injections a week to figure out what i want right (plus my 2 sus injections, which will go quads or delts) ?

thanks for the help
    Alex

Hey I hear ya bro, my friends -who arent into bodybuilding- always ask me about diet and training and such, and they were shocked when I told them that traps were my fav. muscle. They see no significance in them.

7 Injections a week isnt too bad. The way I see it you have 18 places on the body you can inject. Well, 9 on each side. Not too hard to work in 7 injections per week. The only caution I will throw at you is this: when you inject your calves, and your hams, be sure to shave a small patch so there is NO HAIR whatsoever. A lesson I learned the hard way.

As for the sust, you can inject that just about anywhere, but if you are doing only 2x per week injections I'd just stick to the larger muscle groups.

welcome to ar by the way. always glad to have new people

well when I said 2x a week, I meant E3D, but yeah I am going, quads, then delts then quads with the sus, but the prop is going into places that no man has gone before, lol

Well maybe not, thanks for the help bro
    Alex

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    The only caution I will throw at you is this: when you inject your calves, and your hams, be sure to shave a small patch so there is NO HAIR whatsoever. A lesson I learned the hard way.
    Do Share.

~Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Do Share.

~Nark
    Apparantly when I injected my calf I took a small particle of hair into the muscle and it got infected. The infection spread from my ankle to my hams. It was bad. So now I dont inject either place. But the hams i just dont like to inject anyways, so I have two reasons to stop shooting there.

yeah I can see that being a problem, glad you said something about it though, so now I will shave a spot when shooting in calves

Thread Information