allnewtome is offline New Member

help on 1st cycle

Since I am in a really dry area, I am forced to do my first cycle getting porked on the prices by using a prescription site such as powermedica or hgh worldwide. They have some oral **** like oxandrolone and stanozolol , I hate needles so would prefer to just take one injectable. What is the best starter for a newbie. I am only 160 # corrections office...any advice from the pros is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys

DoctaBig is offline Member
    research

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    research
    ...just to add...eat, sleep, train

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    ...just to add...eat, sleep, train
    absolutely

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    do some enanthate at 500 mgs a week and proper pct, and if you really want add some dbol to the first 4 weeks at around 30 mgs....just a suggestion

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Didn't know we could post names of sources, even though they're legal...
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-04-2004 at 03:00 PM.

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro,
    I use PM as my source. I pay the prices because I get piss tested every few months or whenever the job sees fit. With the RX you just piss and smile. No sweat.

If you want to minimize your injections then you should check out the the compounded mixed stuff. I started out with the Durabolin /DecaDurabolin combo. You get 2 for a single poke. The combinations are vast.

Message me if you like and I'll tell you who I talk to at that 'Doctor's Office'. I also have some input on another 'Doctor's Office' and how to get them to try to outbid each other to get your $ down.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    If you hate needles, you hate steroids , lol. I hated them too, but it's all fear, after a couple of shots your hate will go away, but like they've told you already, do your research firts.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Bro needles used to scare me so bad thinking it will hurt so bad, but once the 1st injection goes in, you dont even feel it. I am taking sus eod, so frequent injections but no problem.

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Susguy,

I understand your point, but I still hate injections. I hate them 4 times a week for the past 18 months. :-)

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, no one hated needles more than I did. Especially when the doctors would take blood from me. But i ended up realizing two things. Taking stuff out is much more uncomfortable than putting stuff in. And two, after the first injection from my good friend who was real cool and comfortable about it, I wasnt even scared, I was actually excited. Needles dont hurt at all, at most its like a small pinch. I read something in MD about cold needles. I'm thinking about trying that next time. Maybe i wont feel anything except for a cold sensation.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to add that dude Oxandrolone when used correctly at the right dose and of course a flawless nutritional plan will get you some relativly fruitfull results. Of course there are other things that will get you some pretty incredibly results with a good plan if you can overcome your fear of needles.

Thread Information