Thread: Low sperm count

ortiz6000 is offline New Member

Low sperm count

I have done about 6 cycles over the past 2 1/2 years and after hearing about a friend in which steroids had made him completely sterile, I told my wife we should try to have our 2nd child now because I didn't want to end up like him. Well after doing my PCT of HCG , Clomid, and anavar (10mg ed) I have now been off for about 3 months. My wife and I have been trying like crazy and still nothing, this is very frustrating since my wife is very fertile.
    Is there anything I can do to increase my sperm count naturaly or have steroids screwed up my chances of ever having another child? any advice?

2timer is offline Senior Member
    SOMEbody ANSWER THIS GUY I am curious

ortiz6000 is offline New Member
    yes if you know something please answer, this will determine whether or not I stop using the juice for good.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!!

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    I am having the same exact problem. I have one little one that is 16 months old, I have done about 4 cycles since my wife got pregnate with him. I have been trying for another one for about 2 1/2 months and nothing at all. I hope this is just a short time thing. Hopefully someone will have the answer for both of us.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    ON average it takes 9 months to get pregnant... at least that is what my doctor told me at my last physical. Stay out of hot tubs, wear boxers, don't ride the bike, stay away from alchohol, and eat healthy. Everything else should fall into place after a few months. Hang in there, and as my doc said... Have a LOT of sex. good luck guys.. if your really worried go get your sperm count tested. See your doctor and ask how to do that. But according to my doc it take most couples on average 9 months to get pregnant.

slowpokn is offline New Member

Thumbs up

As for me and my wife we tried for the longest time and still couldnt have one..I did about 3 cycles. so far she's fertile but i wasnt. So we tried invitro and lucky a few of these bad boys were still kicking.. i had like 3 good ones out of the 2million that were dead. Our First kid is due in the next 3 months
    Last edited by slowpokn; 10-30-2004 at 08:20 PM.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    have sex every 3 days at least, sperm older than 3 days starts to die off.

P Rock is offline Member
    i had the same problem throughout the years from cycling. i went to a nurologist and did all kinds of test for the low sperm count. the doc found that i had a swollen prostate and gave me antibiotics, the doc said that it played a major role in sperm count being low. a few months after taking the antibiotics, my wife got pregnant. i am pretty sure that the juice had a lot to do with the swollen prostate problem. my advice to anyone having low sperm count problems is, go see a doc and have tests done.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    congrats slowpokn. You have to try for at least a year before they usually do anything (in canada that is) but if you can get the count and morphology of your sperm checked out, your doc will start with you and the first thing he is going to ask if you juice, its best to tell the truth. I wouldn't worry you only need a couple good ones, that the docs can use for invitro, they can also do a wash where they take only the good sperm and inject it into your wives cervix (or even further).

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't stress yourself bro... Continuing to 'try like crazy' will only frustrate you, your wife and your marriage...

Takes about a year after your last cycle for sperm count to normalise (think i read that)

Up your vitamin C intake too.. it'll aide in increasing sperm motility

~Nark

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Go see a doctor and stop worrying, a coupl eof tests will help you out and he can tell you when the best days for her to get pregnant are and all that good stuff, and congrats slow pokn.

Thread Information