Thread: Opinions plz..

dynamike is offline Associate Member

Bridge or PCT??...Opinions plz..

Talking with a few buds of mine..everyone experienced in gear...I had mentioned that IM two weeks out from finishing a sust cycle...and getting ready for PCT and all...two of the guys suggesseted not really "going off" the cycle...maintaining at least one shot 250 ml a week of the sust...till the next cycle in two months....now everything i have read tells me this isnt goingto do anything for me..in fact be not enough for my body..that I'd be better of with pct...eat a ton...and gear up for the next cycle in two months..please tell me that I am correct and need to forget that advice...or..If im wrong tell me that oo...thanks
    Last edited by dynamike; 10-31-2004 at 04:06 PM.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dont listen to them, that is not healthy for your natural tests levels and will not do you much, go on post cycle therapy and take off the time you were on cycle , including pct... so if the cycle was 2 months and pct a month, take three months off befroe your next cycle, Id recommend only 2 cycles a year for a beginner. good luck bro

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i am a little more aggressive than most. this year i have been on for about 10-12 weeks and off for about 5 weeks- then back on again. i also do not believe in pct. i use to, then decided to see what would happen if i didnt do pct. now i know i am better off without it- it doesnt do any thing for me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Dont listen to them, that is not healthy for your natural tests levels and will not do you much, go on post cycle therapy and take off the time you were on cycle , including pct... so if the cycle was 2 months and pct a month, take three months off befroe your next cycle, Id recommend only 2 cycles a year for a beginner. good luck bro
    I agree

JohnnyB

needle is offline Senior Member
    good info

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    this one gets my vote too

Thread Information