Nantucket Necterz is offline New Member

Did My Reading, Ready for First Cycle..... help w/ a couple things plz

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been reading various threads here as a guest for about 3 weeks now. The research has taught me so much I never knew about the steroid world. My friend started a cycle about a month ago of Deca /Dbol and I got some gear myself shortly after he started. I have a few questions before I get my own cycle underway. The gear I have:

10 mL - Deca 300
    10 mL - Test E. 250
    50 tabs - 5mg D-bol
    Nolvadex and Clomid

I want to ask you guys exactly how I should put this all together, but I'll show you what my initial plan is for the cycle based on what I know... tell me what you think. I hope this is sufficient gear to get good results as I am strapped for cash.

btw here are my stats-- 20 years old 6'0" 195 lbs.

wk 1-4 Deca 450 mg
    wk 4-8 Deca 300 mg
    wk 5-9 Test E. 500 mg (one jab Mon., one jab Thurs.)
    D-bol ?????

1. I'm not too sure what to do with the D-bols I have (they were given to me by my friend, they are working wonders on him) I was wondering if I should run them week 4 into half of week 5 (10 days at 25mg ed) as a sort of small jumpstart to the Test...
    or if i should run all the D-bol with the Test toward the end of the cycle???

2. Another thing Im not sure of is how I divided the Deca dosages over the cycle (splitting up the last two mL to increase the dosages at the beginning of the cycle). Rather than use the 10 week @ 300 mg supply id rather do 8 weeks using 450 mg the first 4 weeks then the regular 300mg/wk next 4 weeks while combining with Test... is this a good idea? I am doing this because I only have enough Test E. for 5 weeks (im a beginning, dont want to overdo it).

3. Should I utilize some of my D-bols for short "ramp-off" as some ppl call it after my cycle leading up to my PCT (clomid)? I have heard that this keeps ur test levels and anabolic equillibrium up readying you for your complete PCT. Should I do this mini bridge or should I dedicate all the D-bol to during-cycle??

4. I planned on taking Nolvadex throughout my cycle once starting the D-bol/Test a little later in the cycle (depending on when you guys think i should take my D-bols). What dosage and dosage frequency should I take the nolva to prevent gyno, bloat, and/or acne??

5. Last question i think i know the answer to, when should i begin clomid therapy? if im not mistaken i should do it on week 11 (2 weeks after last test shot, 3 weeks after last deca shot)...

Any responses would be invaluable to my cycle experience... thanks for reading.
    -Mike

C'mon guys i know im a newb but i'll always be if I can't get any answers!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket Necterz
    Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been reading various threads here as a guest for about 3 weeks now. The research has taught me so much I never knew about the steroid world. My friend started a cycle about a month ago of Deca /Dbol and I got some gear myself shortly after he started. I have a few questions before I get my own cycle underway. The gear I have:

10 mL - Deca 300
    10 mL - Test E. 250
    50 tabs - 5mg D-bol
    Nolvadex and Clomid

I want to ask you guys exactly how I should put this all together, but I'll show you what my initial plan is for the cycle based on what I know... tell me what you think. I hope this is sufficient gear to get good results as I am strapped for cash.

btw here are my stats-- 20 years old 6'0" 195 lbs.

wk 1-4 Deca 450 mg
    wk 4-8 Deca 300 mg
    wk 5-9 Test E. 500 mg (one jab Mon., one jab Thurs.)
    D-bol ?????

1. I'm not too sure what to do with the D-bols I have (they were given to me by my friend, they are working wonders on him) I was wondering if I should run them week 4 into half of week 5 (10 days at 25mg ed) as a sort of small jumpstart to the Test...
    or if i should run all the D-bol with the Test toward the end of the cycle???

2. Another thing Im not sure of is how I divided the Deca dosages over the cycle (splitting up the last two mL to increase the dosages at the beginning of the cycle). Rather than use the 10 week @ 300 mg supply id rather do 8 weeks using 450 mg the first 4 weeks then the regular 300mg/wk next 4 weeks while combining with Test... is this a good idea? I am doing this because I only have enough Test E. for 5 weeks (im a beginning, dont want to overdo it).

3. Should I utilize some of my D-bols for short "ramp-off" as some ppl call it after my cycle leading up to my PCT (clomid)? I have heard that this keeps ur test levels and anabolic equillibrium up readying you for your complete PCT. Should I do this mini bridge or should I dedicate all the D-bol to during-cycle??

4. I planned on taking Nolvadex throughout my cycle once starting the D-bol/Test a little later in the cycle (depending on when you guys think i should take my D-bols). What dosage and dosage frequency should I take the nolva to prevent gyno, bloat, and/or acne??

5. Last question i think i know the answer to, when should i begin clomid therapy? if im not mistaken i should do it on week 11 (2 weeks after last test shot, 3 weeks after last deca shot)...

Any responses would be invaluable to my cycle experience... thanks for reading.
    -Mike
    BRO,

You dont have enough gear for a cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    To be honest bro......that cycle sucks and you need more gear. I know it's not want to hear but that's how is it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres a cycle with the compounds you have.

wks 1-11 Test E @ 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk
    wks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    BRO,

You dont have enough gear for a cycle.
    Fukk beaten again!

wks 1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk
    wks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    Good cycle but i'd drop the d-bols and add 1mg of letro ed............mabye some var or winny the last 4-6 wks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, you are going to get a bunch of opinions on how to do this. My first question: "Is your diet in order" do you know how many calories per day you need to gain what you wish to gain? How long have you been training?

now I imagine the most common response you will get is that you need more gear. And I am partly in agreement. Being your first cycle perhaps you should read on some of bask8cases threads about low dose cycles. So long as your diet is good that's what I would reccomend to you.

As for the cycle you have planned, I dont think it's very good. For starters, i'd keep the deca at the same dose throughout. Probably 300mg per week for 10 weeks. Then I'd get another vial of test and run it at 300mg/week for 12 weeks or so. Something along those lines. Many will tell you deca 300mg/week for 10 weeks and test at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks and that will work as well, but being your first you may find lower doses a little better in the ways of recovery, and recovery is where you make or break a cycle -well aside from your diet-. If your recovery is too slow and you loose motivation -which is easy to do- you will probably loose a lot of those gains.

Some others may tell you to just run the test and dbol and save the deca for later, I am more inclined to this as deca is pretty harsh on the hpta and will impede your recovery. If it were me, I'd run test at 300mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks with a dynamite diet and proper training.

The dbol you will want to use in the first weeks, maybe 25mg per day for 4 weeks or so, but you will need more dbol for this. You could try 15mg/day for 2 weeks to get ya started, personally, dbol doest do much for me past 2-3 weeks except make my bp go through the roof. As such I'm not really a fan of the stuff. Of course others will disagree.

Thats my .02$ Look up bask8case (sp) threads on low dose and see if it doesnt change your mind. In the meantime throw up your diet in the diet forum and let those guys help you out, your gains will come more from your diet than the gear. good luck

lol, see the replies I predicted were typed while I was typing this disertation.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Well, you are going to get a bunch of opinions on how to do this. My first question: "Is your diet in order" do you know how many calories per day you need to gain what you wish to gain? How long have you been training?

now I imagine the most common response you will get is that you need more gear. And I am partly in agreement. Being your first cycle perhaps you should read on some of bask8cases threads about low dose cycles. So long as your diet is good that's what I would reccomend to you.

As for the cycle you have planned, I dont think it's very good. For starters, i'd keep the deca at the same dose throughout. Probably 300mg per week for 10 weeks. Then I'd get another vial of test and run it at 300mg/week for 12 weeks or so. Something along those lines. Many will tell you deca 300mg/week for 10 weeks and test at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks and that will work as well, but being your first you may find lower doses a little better in the ways of recovery, and recovery is where you make or break a cycle -well aside from your diet-. If your recovery is too slow and you loose motivation -which is easy to do- you will probably loose a lot of those gains.

Some others may tell you to just run the test and dbol and save the deca for later, I am more inclined to this as deca is pretty harsh on the hpta and will impede your recovery. If it were me, I'd run test at 300mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks with a dynamite diet and proper training.

The dbol you will want to use in the first weeks, maybe 25mg per day for 4 weeks or so, but you will need more dbol for this. You could try 15mg/day for 2 weeks to get ya started, personally, dbol doest do much for me past 2-3 weeks except make my bp go through the roof. As such I'm not really a fan of the stuff. Of course others will disagree.

Thats my .02$ Look up bask8case (sp) threads on low dose and see if it doesnt change your mind. In the meantime throw up your diet in the diet forum and let those guys help you out, your gains will come more from your diet than the gear. good luck
    Nice post man.....not bad for an inbred lib. lol

you bastard!!!!!

i can take a lil heat

ok ok... i can take the heat since i really dont know much, but i am wondering this:

how can some people on this board say that for a beginnger that with proper training and diet, a deca only cycle at 400-500mg per week for 10 weeks can be effective but running an average of 375mg/week deca for 8 weeks plus 5 weeks of 500mg/week test with some d-bol added in is not enough gear? Will this cycle really do nothing for me?

meat is offline Associate Member
    a lot of curve balls here bro if this is your very first cycle than do the research you need to do it right once you have settled on what you think will work best for your goals then come back and ask some of the bros to help fine tuning your cycle ... i dont know why they said you dont have enough gear seeing that people have gotten great results on first cycles of a test ent. only for ten wk s youre going to get a lot of different opinions here so before you start your cycle be sure that you know exactly what you need before you start. alot of us , including myself have started our first cycle blindly or off of what someone else has suggested ....not a very good foot to start on spend a little time reading and get the knowledge you will not be dissapointed good luck

A deca only cycle? lol On this board? lol

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

wks 1-10 Deca @ 300mg/wk
    wks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    this is more like it... you can do about 3/4 of the above doses and still get good results... remember to eat and work hard and blah blah ya know

Thread Information