atownstunna is offline New Member

Summer cutting cycle(test,tren,winny,clen,and eq?)

Thank you for all your help in advance
    Stats
    6'-225pounds
    15-19 %Bf
    Cycle results desired- I am really not interested in being big, I would much rather go for the beach body look.

Diet and eating habits- I used to weigh 320 about a year ago. At first I would literally starve myself and eat as little as possible. However since i have been reading this forum , I have adopted the cutting sticky. I also due one cheat meal a week, usually a sit-down meal, not fast food or pizza.

TRAINIG- 5 Days a week weight training.
    7 days a week cardio - at least 45 minutes

Cycle in mind- I am looking to cut and add some pounds of lean body mass.
    so i want to do a test, tren , winny, and clen cycle. Maybe equipose, but i dont know if i will be able to get it through a vets offiice.

concerns- i will be buying my tren, every cycle i saw on this site is like 500 mg a week. The tren that i have found is like 183 dollar for 10 ml- 75mg/ml. its it supposed to be that expensive.
    Thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    is this your first cycle and when was the last time you had blood work done by the doc

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    is this your first cycle and when was the last time you had blood work done by the doc
    yes wat expierience have u had with gear?if uv not used b4 i wouldnt go 4 tren as a 1st cycle.

atownstunna is offline New Member
    Yes I have had blood work done and everything is great. I usually do a physical about every 2- 3 months due to the fact that I previously starved myself wich carried some health problems with it. I know tren is not a great starter, but I will do everything right. I already drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by atownstunna
    Yes I have had blood work done and everything is great. I usually do a physical about every 2- 3 months due to the fact that I previously starved myself wich carried some health problems with it. I know tren is not a great starter, but I will do everything right. I already drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.
    That's not why it's not recommended..........

It's not recommended for the obvious potential side effects, which would be rough for a first cycle if you're not prepared........

Have you ran test before? Or any of the compounds you've mentioned?

We need to know more...

Thread Information