Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    resten is offline New Member

Red face 16 yo new to the game

Hi there guys

I'm 16 and new to the steroid world
    I've been using the gym actively and quite heavily for nearly 2 years, and i play a lot of rugby. I'm reasonably well built and have good overall fitness.

I've had enough of creatine and protien powders, and all the other stuff recommended by the trainers at my local gym (wont mention name just in case).

I've been researching to the best of my ability, but what i have found is quite technical.

I was thinking of starting with Dianabol , 40mg/day and 300mg Deca /week.

How does this sound? Anyone got further advice?

Thanks a lot

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    do a search for "too young" and you should find all the answers you need

Hey there,

First off GO RUGBY, I played at my college for a year, 2nd row is da sheit

Second off, you just opened yourself up to a world of flame post probally, when people 18 and under post people really go off on them, Its just not good, it can close your groth plates or whatever I am not a veteran, but I am sure someone will post within the next 15 mins that is =)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Yea i'm young, but much gym experience.

You gotta start some time, and with the amount of sh*t going on around us these days (violence wise), the muscle is needed.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resten
    Hi there guys

I've been using the gym actively and quite heavily for nearly 2 years, and i play a lot of rugby. I'm reasonably well built and have good overall fitness.

I've had enough of creatine and protien powders, and all the other stuff recommended by the trainers at my local gym (wont mention name just in case).

I've been researching to the best of my ability, but what i have found is quite technical.

Thanks a lot
    first of all you are supposed to be 18 to even be on this board. second your way to young to use steroids yet you could cause perminit damage to your growth. third that cycle sucks. sorry to be rude but at your age all you will get hear is STAY AWAY FROM THE JUICE YOUR TO YOUNG!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    ban him you have to be 18 to be in here????

BTW what position do you play on the rugby squad?

sorry that was off topic
    Alex

Prop :P Yea i rule :P

At first they tried to stick me at prop, but i am about 6'2-3 so i am to tall, and I am glad, alot safer behind you guys =)

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    oh boy..here we go

I've had one of you lot grab my testicles rather hard as opposed to my shorts. Gotta clench with you lot

Not only do you rule, you're breaking the rules...please go back and read the rules on this board, re: age.

(Yes, I play rugby too...and yes, I hook...)

I now realise i'm breaking the rules and i appologize, i'd just rather be honest, find out what i need to, and not do anything that is gonna mess me up

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    check your pm dude

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    TRY EATING

If I were your age, and had ambition to play representitive or professional ball, I wouldn't risk stunting my growth at your age. Let me qualify this:

I've played representitive ball (Provincial level), as well as first division (in the USA, and New Zealand...yes, I played first Division rugby in New Zealand), and second grade rugby League (also in NZ).

Hopefully you'll wait, if you aspire to that level...

thanks bigrob

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    TRY EATING
    Already on 5 meals a day

A lot of protein as well

High quality food

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    TRY EATING
    Exactly, I start at 18 and I think that was too young. You are probably still going through puberty Don't want to mess with your hormones at that age.. Could have some serious problems later.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How many calories and grams of protein/carbs/fats are you getting?

Also what do you weigh?

Post up your training program. At your age it should be plenty easy to gain weight. Something is wrong with your diet or training.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Banning this kid won't help him.. he is obviously looking for help. Why would we just brush him away when we might have a chance to educate and help him realize he can mess his body up. Why not take advantage and make him realize, maybe he'll spread the word and tell his friends and they will tell their friends and so on and so forth then the concensus will be you can do AS till your 20.. after all isn't that how everyone started winny would make you look like an abercrombie model?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    16 is too young, period

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    16 is too young, period

RIGHT ON.. Bro just listen to the guys and get your diet on track. Hit the Gym and get big on your own..

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Banning this kid won't help him.. :
    Which is why I didn't...

Hopefully, he will read the rules and post in the appropriate forums and not do AAS yet.

We can educate him, or I can ban him, and he'll re-register under a different name and ask the same question tomorrow.

Although, I have to insist that he follows the rules from this point on and only post training questions, nutrition questions, etc...

OK?

Currently, i weigh 71kg av.

My gym routine is like this:

Monday - bicep - 35kg on seated curl, 8X3
    tricep - seated push - 90kg, 10x2
    light work on shoulder and back

Tuesday - Lats and traps, pull up bar and seated machines (lat lift)

Wed - light swimming, calf raises (100kg 5x5)
    Quads - quad lift 120kg 5x5

thurs - chest press (75kg 8x3)
    pec dec (55kg 5x5)

Friday light swimming and enjoying sauna and steam

sat and sun resting

I get through about 1.5kg of promax extreme per month (whey protein + creatine)

Thanks for the support

[QUOTE=hooker]Which is why I didn't...QUOTE]

Very much appreciated

How tall are you? A 71kg prop?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    5"11

my legs are fairly big, i'm suited for the place :P Saracens junior team though so

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Oh, perfect example of why i'm thinking about the roids

Been trying to put on weight for months, and it isnt working

I'm 5'7", and have been up to 100kgs. I'm much better at 90kgs...I play a fast, loose game (as you may have guessed, since I played 1st Division in NZ). At that weight, I was also good enough to play (start) for a second grade rugby League team as a W/FB.

I didn't start juicing until 19. I'm 26. I've gone pretty far, I think...you may want to consider revising your training program and nutrition (and fitness/sprint/ball-skill work), this way you are ahead of the game when you finally start on gear.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Steriods are no joke bro. Definitely not something you should be doing at age 16. Most people dont even think you should be doing them at 18. theres alot more growing naturally to be done. eat right and build a solid base and in a few years if you want to get into AS then come back

Latimus is offline Banned
    its so sad when i hear of 16 year olds wanting to juice...

5 meals is not many...try 7...make your workouts more intense...be patient bro

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, perfect example of why i'm thinking about the roids

Been trying to put on weight for months, and it isnt working
    Listen buddy, just because you are not gaining weight doesn't mean steroids are going to help now. Since you aren't gaining weight it is either your diet, sleep, or training that is lacking. No miracle drug is going to put weight on you now if your one or all of those 3 parts are not sufficient. As hard as it is to wait right now do yourself a favor and be patient. If you tune in your diet and training now, by the time you are 21 you will be ready. Peace

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Hi there guys

Thanks a lot

Your gonna do it sooner or later if your asking about it now. In my honest opinion, and I might get flamed for this but, if your gonna do it, do it right. Your cycle f*cking sucks. Read up like a mother f*cker and learn everything there is to know about juice, than make a wise decision, and if you choose to juice, than make sure your know what your doing and take all possible measures. There are a lot of possible risks with juice, but some may be avoided, make sure your wise enough and strong enough to avoid them. Good look bro, PM me if you need any help or have questions.

P.S. Stunted growth can happen, yes, but it is a side effect, meaning it can or can not happen. It matters how strong your plates are. Some may agree or disagree with this statement, but it makes common sense.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Your gonna do it sooner or later if your asking about it now. In my honest opinion, and I might get flamed for this but, if your gonna do it, do it right. Your cycle f*cking sucks. Read up like a mother f*cker and learn everything there is to know about juice, than make a wise decision, and if you choose to juice, than make sure your know what your doing and take all possible measures. There are a lot of possible risks with juice, but some may be avoided, make sure your wise enough and strong enough to avoid them. Good look bro, PM me if you need any help or have questions.

P.S. Stunted growth can happen, yes, but it is a side effect, meaning it can or can not happen. It matters how strong your plates are. Some may agree or disagree with this statement, but it makes common sense.
    How strong your plates are? Not flaming but do you have info to back this up?

imann is offline Member
    Yea i'm young, but much gym experience.

You gotta start some time, and with the amount of sh*t going on around us these days (violence wise), the muscle is needed.
    how the fvck can you have "much" experience.......even if you started when you 12, that only gives you 4 years.....I know that sounds like a long time....since it is 25% of the time you have spent on this planet. and the sh*t going on......i weighed 155 lbs. in high-school(kick-boxed,wrestled,baseball,football) and I used to beat the sh*t out of guys twice my size....if you are scared I suggest learning how to fight....muscles don't make you tough.....You are way to young and you obvisously don't have afvcking clue what you are talking about.....deca & d-bol is such a horrible noob cycle....go ahead kid your d*ck will be limp....you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, since you obvisously have done 0 research........this is a great post if you what people to slam your a$$ for being young and dumb........has this kid been banned while I'm typing(I know I type slow).....well he should be that deca/d-bol cycle ? pisses me off........

People can be banned for flaming as quickly as for being underage.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    ok... your too young... theres not much more to it. Juice can **** you up as an adult if you dont do it properly, not even mentioning being 16. Wait a bit, finish growing, mature a little morementally and physically to prepare for the strains of juice. It's the real youngsters that mess themselves up for life and then say **** like "Juice ****ed me up, I wish I had never done it, it's bad, etc etc" and give steroids a bad rep. Sorry to be harsh like that but when you cant get your cock up and you feel depressed as **** as a result of your dbol /deca cycle, reality is gonna give you a big slap in the face to tell you what you did was wrong... and then its gonna be ALOT harder to return to normal. I could list a ****load of things that could go wrong but Ill save my energy and let you read it on your own becase its all over the boards and also on many many other sites.

If your really adament about doing something then grab some pro-hormones... that can still mess you up and I would wait on that as well but atleast it wont be as bad as steroids.

Go natty for a while, up your diet, perfect your training because what you posted before looks like you dont have much experience, and get everything on track. Then, when you feel like you cant gain anymore, youll probably be over 18 if not older and you can make a responsible decision then.

Slayer

Thanks a lot guys

I guess i'll up my training, up to 7+ meals a day and up protein (although it's so rank and i'm already on a lot)

I dont think sleep is an issue, getting like 8-9 hours a night.

Thanks again
    ~resten

Good stuff, mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information