xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

a little worried...

I recently bought a 30ml bottle of PROP form my source, whom i have purchased a lot of gear from, so he's legit. Anyways this morning the prop was a bit cloudy and had some crystals floating around. i called him and he said that he had to mix a little more alcohol in it. I asked if i was still injecting gear into me, even though it was hazy and some crystals floating. He said yes, but it was a little out of suspension, and when its like that it hurts to inject, bu t that i am still inject gear...Is this accurate....

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Add some BA, and throw it in a double boiler with some (like a 1/2 inch) water in it. put an 18g pin in the top before you put in in the double boiler. Turn on the flame and watch it for like 5 mins. the crystals should go away. but you need the steril BA to keep it from coming back. I'd start with like 1/2ml of the BA. good luck bro

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    how many threads do you intend on posting about this??

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member
    LOL i know bro, i just kept putting it in the wrong place , sorry.....Yea i know to boil it to get rid of the crystals plus the alchol. Im just worried that im not injecting the right dosage of gear. But the only thing to worry about is that it just hurts more...........JDAWG the BA is the alcohol right???

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's what I have done in the past with some DPharm Cyp that crashed. It did fine with the BA. you might be a little underdosed, but 1/2 ml isnt gonna take you that far off on a 30ml bottle bro.

Thread Information