steel10 is offline Junior Member

Cutting While On Bulking Cycle

I am about to start the following cycle:
    week 1-10: 400mg cyp/week
    week 1-10: 300mg deca /week
    week 1-4: 25 mg d-bol/day

I do understand that this is a bulking cycle and I am looking to put on size (I am currently 5'8, 198 lbs @ 12%bf). However, I am looking to also (at least torward the end of the cycle), lose some of the fat in the gut and try to cut up the entire physique a bit.

I am not planning on adding more gear, but what are other ways I could both grow and get a bit more lean with this cycle. Keep calories high, but carbs moderate (especially late night)? A lot of Cardio? Work in higher rep toning movements? Use fat burners? etc. With respects to fat burners, is it okay to take them at the same time as d-bol preworkout?

Anyway, thanks for all the help already given to me (in designing the cycle, etc) and I look forward to hearing your input.

steelscheer

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    well once u stop dbol and see wat water retention u had, and after that wen u feel like u've gained enuf, start dieting, and keeping low cals, and add more cardio

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You can use an ECA whilst bulking it will give increased energy during the workout.personally I would keep bulking and cutting seperate

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    either cut, or bulk bro. you cant do both at the same time and expect good results.

Thread Information