NOC2006 is offline New Member

Smile Newbie Injection Question

October 1st I am starting a Sustanon /Deca /D-Bol/HGH stack and i was wondering, is it ok for me to put the Deca and Sustanon in the same syringe? I have juiced before, but i have always used seperate syringes for the injections. I was wondering if that would be all right, or should i stick to seperate injections? Also, with the growth hormone injections, who could i consult on doing it properly or where on the internet can i find information on the correct way to take the HGH? Can anyone help? Thanks

Nick

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No problem on mixing the deca and sust in one syrnge...both oil based. You're doing the same stack as Billy Boy and I will be running with the exception of HGH. How much experience do you have? The only reason I ask is because HGH is an advanced drug and from what I understand you should also look at insulin (even more advanced and dangerous) in order to get the full benefits. At least your asking the right questions. I'm sure Mike, eye_candy, and IG will be able to shed some light on this. Good Luck, be safe.
    Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The Deca and Sust can go into the same syringe

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO drop the HGH, if you don't have a pretty good idea how to use it from research then better to hold off, you'll get some great gains from Deca /Sus/D-Bol..........and some decent strengh!

Its a lovelly cycle.

BA

Thread Information