GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Keeping Weight on Sust.

Just curious- I'm running 400mgsust and 300mgdeca.....just wondering if anyone else has done a similar cycle....and how much weight were they able to keep after the cycle followed by a normal pct?????????????????

O'Natural is offline New Member
    First theres to many factors to say how much you'll gain. but when i see 400 mg of sus that means your doing a under gound lab **** and you never know what your going to get when you do that. The other thing is we need more Info like is this your first cicle? How much you weigh? How long you cycle is?? as much as you can tell me the better Idea i can give you.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    IMO it depends on if you ran the cycle with an A.I. This will greatly reduce the bloat from the sust/deca combo giving you a realistic outlook of your true gains.....given you train hard, eat plenty of clean cals during P.C.T, i don't see why you would not keep most of your muscle gains.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    i ran sust 250 on the pyramid cycle for 10 weeks. I went from 193-215 and stayed at 208, even without PCT. but i lost most of it cuz i quit football and stopped lifting but i still kept it while i was lifting after the cycle

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    I did 500 sust and 300 deca for my first cycle and went up almost 50 pounds and keept 40. My cycle was 12 weeks and pct whit clomid and nolva. Good luck

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    I did 500 sust and 300 deca for my first cycle and went up almost 50 pounds and keept 40. My cycle was 12 weeks and pct whit clomid and nolva. Good luck

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    What was your diet like? Did you gain a lot of fat? 50 pounds is a hell of a lot!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    Just curious- I'm running 400mgsust and 300mgdeca.....just wondering if anyone else has done a similar cycle....and how much weight were they able to keep after the cycle followed by a normal pct?????????????????
    Everyone is different and a lot will depend on how much water your body retains, as this is the first to go. If you notice yourself getting bloated, expect to lose some weight, but water weight isn't good to have anyway.

Thread Information