chris3737zz is offline New Member

EQ /Test for 20wks?

What do you think about 20 weeks on Test @ 300mg PW and EQ @ 600mg PW? Would HCG be necessary mid-cycle? Would blood pressure be a problem? Would there still be very little bloat given the amount of test for that long? Thanks for the input!

I have done three cycles in the past including various combinations of test, tren , eq, and t3. I am 22, 5'8, 210lbs. @ 15%bf. I will be cutting over the next three months naturally. I plan to be sub-10% when I start the cycle.

My last experience on AAS was 10wks. of Test @ 500PW and EQ @ 400PW. I enjoyed it very much and had very little sides. I'm thinking of this cycle now because I would like to try a long cycle with little sides. I would prefer Primo, but can't afford it. Originally, I was just thinking of running enough test to replace my natural test once HTPA is inhibited. Since my source carries test @ 300mg/ml, I figured I would just run it @ 1ml per week.

donopat is offline Junior Member

keep hcg on hand

definitely hcg post cycle before the pct. keep it around if you shrink do it for a few weeks in the middle. and at the end. that is one theory i heard.

than the other see,ms to be doing 250iu's every third day during the cycle toprevent shrickage altogether.

i will not use more than 5-600 mg's of test a week, so i haven't had a problem the last few cycles.

pattyd

Thanks for the input! How long have you run those cycles with 5-600mg of test? have you run any with less test, closer to 300mg? And if so, did you have any water retention?

timtim is offline Member
    i do 20 week cycles and never need hcg as my balls NEVER shrink. the only time i had shrinkage was from deca . and my pct and recovery are always easy and quick.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im actually starting test 300mg/wk with eq 400mg/wk. we'll see how it goes. im planning on using hcg throughout.

HCG throughout? That seems like way too long to me. I thought that HCG could be overdone and do more harm than good.

Timtim- Do you use test on those cycles? If so, at what doses? What I'm really concerned about is too much water retention b/c this is a lean bulker. Also, I don't want to be taking 17aas (nolva) for 20 weeks.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    i'm also thinking a similar low dose cycle like this for the summer months.. like test 300/eq500/wk....

i was gonna throw in 6weeks of var to get the long ester party started though

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    why would you want to do less test ew then eq? if bloat is your concern just use nova or l-dex you want have to worry about bloat. Also if you are cutting before you start I can only assume you will be trying to add weight when you start, therefore I would invite the water you may hold if I were you.It certainly wont hurt you in anyway.

Well, I'm going for a lean bulker. Remember this initially was a test-free cycle, with just enough to replace natural test during inhibition. I do not see the point of being bloated when you'll lose it post-cycle anyways. I realize that water retention increases strength which may translate into slighlty more muscle over the length of a cycle, but IMO it's not worth it. Also, I know that the human body builds resistance to any drug and when I'm 40 I don't want to have to use extreme amounts of test just to have the effect of the little amount of natural test I had when I was 20. As for nolva or dex, again, I don't want to spend 20 weeks on 17aas.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    I share your same notion. I am an endo and i blaot off of test very easily. Even with a proper AI. When I run a similar cycle my 300mg/wk test will be in there soley as a sex hormone replacement to insure a healthy, functioning sex drive.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've done long cycles and found the results started tapering off between weeks 12-14. That long cycle also shut me down hard and it took me damn near 6 months to fully recover

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris3737zz
    As for nolva or dex, again, I don't want to spend 20 weeks on 17aas.
    Nolva and/or adex are not 17aa steroids ...they are not even steroids to begin with...I'd educate myself on that issue if I was you.

-ShrpSkn

Obviously they are not steroids . 17-alpha-alkylation is a structural alteration that allows a medication to withstand degradation in the liver and makes them orally available. As such, it is possible for non-steroids to be 17aa. I have been told, although I have not actually read any articles saying so, that nolva is 17aa to make it orally available.

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a pretty long cycle to me. Interested to see how it turns out.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    conventional wisdom says you should run test at a higher dose than EQ, Am I wrong?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Nolva and/or adex are not 17aa steroids ...they are not even steroids to begin with...I'd educate myself on that issue if I was you.

-ShrpSkn

Amen ... I think more research is needed if One thinks Adex and nolva are a 17aa.... So my advise would be the same bro please research .. much much more

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris3737zz
    Obviously they are not steroids. 17-alpha-alkylation is a structural alteration that allows a medication to withstand degradation in the liver and makes them orally available. As such, it is possible for non-steroids to be 17aa. I have been told, although I have not actually read any articles saying so, that nolva is 17aa to make it orally available.
    So would you say that when I take orally applicable ibuprofen for a headache, that it is 17aa just because it's an oral?

Whoever told you that nolva is 17aa is seriously wrong.

I see you've been a member here since 2002...you should know something like this by now...at least I'd like to think so.

-Shrpskn
    Last edited by shrpskn; 11-06-2006 at 12:15 PM.

You should learn how to read before you post. I did not say that because nolva is oral that it is 17aa. And yes, ibuprofen COULD be structured in such a manner as to make it 17aa. I know very much about AAS and the like. I did hear that nolva is 17aa and I did not research it further by looking to medical journals. I would be curious to see how many medical articles you have read through as opposed to taking board members' words on face.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First, I did one long cycle... I liked it. good doses though I would add some tren in there somewhere. I would hit hcg in the middle at 1500-2500 iu every fourth day for 3-4 injections then wait until the end for 1000iu ed for 10 days leading into clomid(pct).

Nolva is not 17aa.

Thread Information