Thread: source check

Hitman is offline Senior Member

source check

hey guys i need a source check ive already looked at like a million lists but nothing, could someone in the know message me and i will send the info , THX all.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Good thing you didnt post the source, but next time you should just pm a mod, its just the best way

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Triple Plates
    Good thing you didnt post the source, but next time you should just pm a mod, its just the best way
    hey bro,

PM a mod or vet! I would not answer any PM"s or email from anyone except a Mod or VET! chances are its a scammer!! later!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup, if you read the rules, you will see that.. but Hey I applaud you for not source posting ont he board.
    My advice is to also be patient and stick around a bit, and you will learn alot and make some friends, and like I always say, you just may meet someone who knows someone who knows someone..
    Good luck.. (and no I am not giving out sources), I dont' do AS.. in fact no one here does. we are just here for Info..

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    I love how you always throw that " i don't do as, in fact no one here does" in sicilian, thats great, but also very true.

hockeyman

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    What Hockey you thought everyone here does AS? We are all a bunch of skinny fat guys, who happen to know alot about AS.. Haaa haaa... no flame man, just tryin to get a laugh..
    But I have to let folks know that, otherwise, I will get like a bazzillion Pms asking me for sources.. I shoudl put it in my signature!!!!!

Angry

not the responses i wanted i didnt post the source, that was delibrate. Some mods and vets get pissed if you ask them about a source and lastly im pretty sure im going to use this damn source so why would i need to worry about getting scammed by bullshit emails? sooooooo........can anyone in the know verifie my source?pm me

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    get this thru ur head

if a narc, lets say, wants to know who ur talkign about, all he has to do is PM u, and u will tell him, to find out....
    how stupid does that sound? PM a mod from the above list, i'd say bigkev, he's a great guy, and wen u PM a mod, than u KNOW ur askign some1 with authority

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Hitman
    not the responses i wanted i didnt post the source, that was delibrate. Some mods and vets get pissed if you ask them about a source and lastly im pretty sure im going to use this damn source so why would i need to worry about getting scammed by bullshit emails? sooooooo........can anyone in the know verifie my source?pm me

Hey hitman, just being honest with you right now. We all recieve over 20 PMs a day. We don't PM people, we just respond to PMs, contact a mod and you will get answered, but they won't go out of their way to PM you so you can PM them, so they can PM you back. Just PM them and they will reply back as soon as they get a chance.

ok thx jay , look im sorry if i seem a bit short im into my third week without a smoke and i have some family shit going on, so sorry if i came off a bit funny. ok ill pm a mod.

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Nice choice Bro. You need to listen to your elders.

Thread Information