CASE420 is offline Junior Member

gotta question????

planning on doing a cycle of d-bol, deca , and test cyp have a shit load of nolvadex want to know what benefits are of taking nolvadex throughtout whole cycle?

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: gotta question????

Originally posted by CASE420
    planning on doing a cycle of d-bol, deca, and test cyp have a shit load of nolvadex want to know what benefits are of taking nolvadex throughtout whole cycle?
    You're going to get many opions on this that differ from mine. I take 10 mg of nolvadex ed during my cycle. I don't worry about hair loss, I don't get acne, there's no risk of gyno, and I don't retain water so I look ripped and lean. In other words, it prevents all of the sides from aromatization to estrogen.

The cons are that the estrogen and water retention makes you a bit stronger; but you look bigger and puffier with the water retention, "the steroid look", moon face, bloating, smooth watery looking muscles. I don't like this.

I do not beleive for a minute that nolvadex inhibits the release of IGH-1 and GH. Nolvadex blocks the estrogen at the receptors, I don't know how it would inhibit hormone release. You should not beleive this either until you see something clinical about it. But you will see this supposition later in this thread for sure.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    i wudnt take it thruout the cycle, it wud be a waste
    its main use is to avoid gyno, which u may get, or u may not
    so wait till u see signs, and than use it, i wudnt use it till i saw signs

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Opinons do vary some say that inhibits gains but if you do suffer from gyno you could run it throughout your cycle.Its your choice

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    don't do it unless you are at risk for gyno. it won't stop the deca gyno anyway. get arimidex if you can next time.

Thread Information