BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member

question on d bol

one of my friends hates needles and wants to take gear. he wants to do just d bol cyce. i told him that it would do nothing nothing at all, but he wont listen, so i want to show him this post, and also do you guys kno of a cycle you could take with just orals. i just dont want him to do any thing stupid.

saluu is offline Banned

a good cycle of orals is m1t and anavar

anavar is good **** gives you strenght and you keep gains as well. dbol only cycle soorry bro you will lose all gains . take test e with it to keep 60- percent deca is also good and so is eq for keeping gains but are injections . buti i like anavar iti s good steroid minimal gains

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I was in his shoes..I DESPIZED needles..but your first injection gets you over them then its all history... just freeze the needle and warm up the juice before injecting..makes it pain free..you dont even feel the needle peirce the skin. Oral cycles suck IMO..Man up and take the needle..mind over matter

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Well said bigrob

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Tell him to grow some nuts and stop being afraid of a little needle. Like BIGROB33 said after your first injection it's like a routine thing you do. All oral cycle not my recommendation. You should use Test as a base in any cycle. JMO

BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member
    good please keep the posts coming i want to show him this and yes i totaly aGREE he needs to grow a set

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah once you take that first shot of Testosterone and it kicks in, you wont be scared any more. Man juice can do wonders for the suck it up factor.

D-bol mostly causes water retention. Easy come easy go. People loose weight some times while on injectable steroids when coming off D-bol. Its really just a good way to bloat up for a few weeks.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i like dianabols pumps better than sex! but really its a good drug i jsut dont like the back pumps or the water retained in the stomach area

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    He'll just lose most if not all of what he gained so why not just let him learn? Might be a $100 lesson but he won't do it again.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    im going to be the odd ball but i have seen Great Results on D-Bol Only Cycles. If you do everything right then he'll be ok.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

orals vs. injectables

Oral steroids are much more toxic to the liver. Injectable steroids are much safer. Most any oral steroid will work better with a injectable steroid stacked with it. I have a friend that is scared of needles also and tried a cycle of Dbol by itself and got little if any results. He would have got more gains from only using creatine and protein. Teach your friend the safe way to administer injectable steroids and he will be glad he did.

Thread Information