HeavyWeight is offline New Member

Military testing.

I am going to enlist into the military begining of the year and wantes to do a cycle before i went in. I want to cut up and do a cycle which consisted of deca and winsrol stacked with equi. My question is this. I know it is very expensive to test for steroids but I just wanted to make sure that if they would test me and if it would come up any time because I know deca stays in your system for at least a year.. Your help, opinions and other would be a great help. Thank you.

johnvom is offline New Member
    scratch the equipoise and add test! oh and i know a guy that was on roids while in the military and they didnt catch it

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    DO A SEARCH... This topic has been answered MANY times.............. OH and NO they dont test for AAS in the Military..

shog 80 is offline New Member

negative

they dont test for steroids in the military.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    DO A SEARCH... This topic has been answered MANY times.............. OH and NO they dont test for AAS in the Military..
    Test for everything else except ASS.

meat is offline Associate Member
    they will only test for AAS if you give them a reason to you should be fine just keep your cool and dont draw attention to yourself, even in college sports where they do test for AAS it is still just random pick of the draw type deal oh! and an AAS test costs around $ 280

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Just a word of advice about doing roids just prior to going to boot camp. Don't do it. It would be pretty much a waste in my opinion. The reason is during boot camp you will be involved in a lot of aerobic activity and be restricited to three meals a day. Along with this there won't be any weight training available and you will be lucky to get 6-7 hours of real sleep a night. Basically if you are just coming off of a cycle you would most likely lose all of your gains while in boot camp. Imo this would be a waste and it would be better to wait until after boot camp to begin a cycle when you can have some control on outside factors such as caloric intake, training, and sleep.

Thread Information