Thread: Body hair

ShowBiz is offline Junior Member

Body hair

Yo guys, Just wanna tell ya i've learned so much here. Feeding my Brain with as much info as i can. Keep it coming guys. Ya doing a hell of a job. Thx thx thx. 2 months of reading here and my first post

Well just want to know what methods do ya have to remove body hair? I tried nair once before(12 years ago) and i won't ever try that again. My nipples were so tender from apply it around them i had to wear Band aids on my nipps to keep them rubbing raw on my shirt. That shit hurt. ohh well
    BTW - Another Texan in da House!

ShowBiz

skii96 is offline Member
    man this shaving sucks!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You can use Nads, it's wax. My girl uses it and she likes it alot.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    bump!

werewolf seeks same answer from curiosity only

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Wax f**king hurts
    Shaving is a pain in the ass
    Creams don't seem to work on me

So I,m left to shave twice a day once in the am and once in the pm which is like I said a pain in the ass!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    yeah shaving does suck im havin to do it once a day, i swear its growing faster and faster. Hey has any one tried those creams that you apply and leave for like 10mins then wipe off, it smells like shit and it left patches on me. haha i just remembered about the lasers, i phoned up a place called the laser clinique and asked about prices and the lady said i had to go in have a sample removed then they would talk cash lol i said so you want to take a patch of my hair off my arm then tell me how much i have to pay to make the rest of it look normal, i calmly responded no thank you.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you aren't sposed to use nair on your nipples... it says so on the bottle!... that being said... next time try it and then after it is all over your chest area take a wash cloth or something similar and clean off the nipple. Also don't do the whole body at once... do it in stages and take your time.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well I like Billy have discussed this before, and I have the same problem as Billy.
    Creams don't work if they do work, I have to apply them 4 or 5 times, then the next day I have stubbles and by two more days, my hair is full grown.
    For those of you who have thick hair like me, shaving is the only way, it sucks but it get's the job done. Waxing hurts, lasers are too expensive, so hell what is a man to do???
    this is what I look like before I shave..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Body hair-gorilla.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Well I like Billy have discussed this before, and I have the same problem as Billy.
    Creams don't work if they do work, I have to apply them 4 or 5 times, then the next day I have stubbles and by two more days, my hair is full grown.
    For those of you who have thick hair like me, shaving is the only way, it sucks but it get's the job done. Waxing hurts, lasers are too expensive, so hell what is a man to do???
    this is what I look like before I shave..

Damn your uglier then I thought!!! j/k

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Don't know if it works but try this site:

www.nairformen.com

Says it is for back, chest, and arms. Good luck wookie.

p.s. they also offer a free sample

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah Ter I am soo ugly, my dog closes his eyes when he humps my leg.. LOL..

Manslaughter is offline Junior Member
    I shave, but have tried most other methods. There's one that's like waxing but hurts a bit less. It's a de-epilation device called Silk Epil. It uses fast rotating tweezers instead of that twisting coil the older types had. You don't have the waxing mess and quite as much pain. You can use this when the hair is still pretty short too, you don't need to wait until it grows in like waxing.

If you're going to wax, it's much easier if you get the pre-waxed strips. Less hassle and mess.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    its post like this that make me thank my near hairless genetics

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Yeah Ter I am soo ugly, my dog closes his eyes when he humps my leg.. LOL..

Damn guys, why do so many of you shave/wax??? I am very hairy also, but I found that if I just trim with a trimmer, it looks great It's almost all gone. After I trim, it looks the same as it would if you let your beard grow for like 3-4 days. That's how long it is. But at least it doesn't get too thick, so it's okay. I trim about every 3-4 weeks. I think it works great

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    what hair?..lol

wtmsvw is offline New Member
    I've been going once a week to get all the hair on my back off with electrolysis I have been paying 60 bucks a session for one hour for the last 3 months and I have seen incredible changes but I will need to go for a least a year to get it all off for good!!!!and it's helped me with ACNE also!!!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    fuk nasty ass hair need a permanent hair removal. and not that shit that is goin to cost $12,000 or some rediculous shit

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Terinox. I got myself one of those beard trimmers (walmart $9.99 btw) - it works great.

It cuts the hair very close, but not below the skin line, so I don't get the itchy red bumps when it grows back. I do it about once a week, twice would be better but who has the time ?

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    its post like this that make me thank my near hairless genetics

fucking asshole!!!

Methuselah is offline Member
    If the nair is working for you, just put some vasoline on the nips before you use the nair.

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    I use a product called "MAGIC" by Johnson Products, Inc. It's made for the black man for his face, but can be used all over the body. It comes in a can that runs $1.50 at Walmart and can be found in the ethnic section. It is a powder but when added with water it becomes a very powerful depilitator. It blows Nair away. I use this product every 2 weeks and it takes me 2 cans to spred all over my body. (YES, my dingis, sack and crack too) I do have sensitive nipples so I use those little circle band aids. Rub that white shit all over, let dry for about 15 minutes, get in the shower and use a scrubby buddy and SHOOBOODOOWHAAAA....NO HAIR.
    Screw waxing, shaving, trimming. 30 minutes out of my day for no hair? Yes sir.

Make sure you have loation to put on after you shower, it will dry you out like a MOFO. Oh yea, and don't forget to take off the circle bandaids from your nips before hitting the gym. Kinda weird!

I hope this helps you girls!

GMB

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    I've tried nair for men and it does work on longer hair but it doesn't get as close as shaving.

Thread Information