popa is offline Senior Member

friends in a wheelchair and wants to sause

my best friend is in a wheelchair and he wants to do a cycle does anyone have info on this.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Good question, I dont think I've ever seen a question like this on ar. bump

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    does he have the ability to do upper body lifts....if so i see no reason why one cant use gear and not be able to walk. Hell, i would bet a lot of you guys on this board dont work your legs out anymore than this guy...jk..its not like you have to work the full body for the drugs to work

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Good question, I dont think I've ever seen a question like this on ar. bump
    Yeah I don't remember seeing a question like this on AR either. It's a good question though.
    I don't see why he can't juice, as long as he's not on any meds that deal with rejuvanation (spelling) of nerves etc. I remember reading something about this subject somewhere but I can't remember where
    If he's got a clean bill of health and he's not on any kind meds like that I'd say go for it.
    Goodluck,

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i agree...just because he cant use his legs (im assuming), and sets down all the time that makes him no different than anyone else...but like mbaraso said...better make sure the meds hes on (if any) are gonna be ok

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    removed
    Last edited by worldtraveln; 04-27-2006 at 05:37 PM.

There's a local guy around here thats in a wheelchair and weighs 148 pounds and benches 385 raw. He's in some kind of olympics. I'm unsure exactly but I read the story in the paper. Here's Victor Konovalov.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails friends in a wheelchair and wants to sause-portrait%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 10-02-2004 at 01:13 AM.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    no way he weighs 148...hes huge

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    looololololol you guys just reminded me of that southpark episode where jimmy and timmy joined the special olimpics and Jimmy (stuttering kid in the wheelchair) decided to juice. i highly recomend watching it if you all havent. funniest episode ive ever seen.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Actually a older guy that manages My local Golds gym was a juicer before he was crippled and is still to this day. He just has to have more help getting weights and so on and actually the guy reps four plates easily! I was shocked when i saw him. He also competes in the special olymipcs and area bench comps!! Its kind of a cool thing to watch! He crashed his Nija motar cycle about 13 years ago, which caused him to become handicapped. So its possible to for him to juice as long as there aren't other problems!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if his diet and workout regimen are good i dont see why not unless it clashes with meds

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    looololololol you guys just reminded me of that southpark episode where jimmy and timmy joined the special olimpics and Jimmy (stuttering kid in the wheelchair) decided to juice. i highly recomend watching it if you all havent. funniest episode ive ever seen.
    actually i did see that one with my girl...she kept giving me all these dirty looks...haha....actually that is by far the funniest thing ALMOST that i have ever seen......im gonna try and download it right now actually...if i know what to look for haha

I see no reason why he can't.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    as long as there arent any problems with his health besides being in the chair. i say go for it. i wish him the best!

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    keep in mind he is in a wheelchair.....no leg work outs for him....he might not even have legs bro..

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yeah I don't remember seeing a question like this on AR either. It's a good question though.
    I don't see why he can't juice, as long as he's not on any meds that deal with rejuvanation (spelling) of nerves etc. I remember reading something about this subject somewhere but I can't remember where
    If he's got a clean bill of health and he's not on any kind meds like that I'd say go for it.
    Goodluck,
    yes he's on med's dunno wat kind or how much but i will find out more info on that, but if everything is good to go, can it be injected into his legs? since he's in a wheel chair he must have bad ciculation waste down. I'm wondering if it would be better to do upper body injections.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I'd stick to upper body incase there is an infection etc. he'll be able to determine the problem sooner.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Sorry about the confusion...Although I'm unsure of Victor's weight, I was talking about a totally different person doing the 385 bench and weighing 148. My apologies.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i was going to put a bad joke in but then i would have to ban myself.

I know people dont like other board referrals but, MEDHEAD on www.anabolex.com broke his legs in 21 places and was in a wheel chair for something like a year and competed while he was in it, best bet is to go there and ask him I have never seen anything like that on here.

P.s. he has a 4 year since hes been out of the wheel chair aniversery post right now.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Get medical approval first things like blood pressure may be different I am assumming. have him get a complete blood test too. If all is okay I say GO FOR IT! It may do alot for his confidence and outlook about himself.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    tell timmy to chill out and go to a doctor or something, lol

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    Actually its the other one with the crutches that juices, not the one in the wheelchair.

Thread Information