Thread: New cycle plans

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

New cycle plans

i was force to cut my last cycle very very short due to injury. so i did pct and took the time off now im ready to go again. here is the new cycle

1-17 test e 1000mg/week
    1-16 EQ 600mg/week
    1-12 fina 100mg/ed
    17-19 test prop 150mg/ed

1- end femara 1.25mg/eod
    1-end b6 200mg/ed
    1-end nolva 20mg/ed

pct as usual

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nice. So The fina is acetate? You shuold take some before and after shots bro, I'd like to see how you do. Good luck and have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    nice. So The fina is acetate? You shuold take some before and after shots bro, I'd like to see how you do. Good luck and have fun with it.

oh i most certainly will. gotta love tren acetate. i love ED injections., but i chose enanthate ovefer prop cause i dont respond as well to prop as i do enanthate

im thinking of messing around with some var or halo. anyone got any suggestions?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    im thinking of messing around with some var or halo. anyone got any suggestions?

1-17 test e 1000mg/week
    1-16 EQ 600mg/week
    1-12 fina 100mg/ed
    17-19 test prop 150mg/ed

If you want to put some VAR in there, drop it in from wk 11-19... 40mg/ed. Prepare to get stronger than u ever thought possible!!! test/eq/var will give u lean and very maintainable gains and great strength increases.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    i was force to cut my last cycle very very short due to injury. so i did pct and took the time off now im ready to go again. here is the new cycle

1-17 test e 1000mg/week
    1-16 EQ 600mg/week
    1-12 fina 100mg/ed
    17-19 test prop 150mg/ed

1- end femara 1.25mg/eod
    1-end b6 200mg/ed
    1-end nolva 20mg/ed

pct as usual
    Man that **** makes my mouth water.......good luck.

Forgot to say start that letro 3 wks before the cycle, why 20mg ed of nolva? Remember nolva reduces letro levels when taken together.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Forgot to say start that letro 3 wks before the cycle, why 20mg ed of nolva? Remember nolva reduces letro levels when taken together.

im very gyno prone. i always "preload" femara and nolva and b-6 before i start a cycle. estrogen and progesterone affect me very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    If you want to put some VAR in there, drop it in from wk 11-19... 40mg/ed. Prepare to get stronger than u ever thought possible!!! test/eq/var will give u lean and very maintainable gains and great strength increases.

how is var compared to fina on strength. when i use fina @ 100mg/ed im as strong as a bull. u think i should do the var while im on the fina/test/eq part of the cycle to get the most strength gains?

im very gyno prone. i always "preload" femara and nolva and b-6 before i start a cycle. estrogen and progesterone affect me very easily.
    k Bro you are good to go then.....best of luck.

how is var compared to fina on strength. when i use fina @ 100mg/ed im as strong as a bull. u think i should do the var while im on the fina/test/eq part of the cycle to get the most strength gains?

var is awsome for maintaining gains... that is probably why its medical use is for preventing muscle loss in aids patients... either way, that is the reasoning for timing it to end right before you start PCT.

How does it compare to strength? Well, the thing is that it takes a while to kick in, you'll feel strength gains in 2 wks, but full strength in 5-6 weeks. It goes through the freaking roof bro. It made fina look weak when i was on eq/test/var (in regards to strength). And var had NO sides for me.

So to answer the exact question, no, i'd start the var right before you end the fina so it will kick in around when the fina strength subsides. You can tell me which you think is better in 3 months.

var is awsome for maintaining gains... that is probably why its medical use is for preventing muscle loss in aids patients... either way, that is the reasoning for timing it to end right before you start PCT.

How does it compare to strength? Well, the thing is that it takes a while to kick in, you'll feel strength gains in 2 wks, but full strength in 5-6 weeks. It goes through the freaking roof bro. It made fina look weak when i was on eq/test/var (in regards to strength). And var had NO sides for me.

So to answer the exact question, no, i'd start the var right before you end the fina so it will kick in around when the fina strength subsides. You can tell me which you think is better in 3 months.

sweet. i was thinking of doing some igf during pct to help solidify the gains as well and keep the strength. iv been saving up some money for a situation just like this

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    about when the fina strength kicks in so will the var, do it 60mg ed first six weeks. you can do halo or winny to solidify at the end. well, this worked for me.

ok bro here is the new cycle ( nothing finalized yet.)

1-17 test e 1000mg/week possible 1200/week if i up the fina
    1-16 EQ 600mg/week
    1-12 fina 100mg/ed might go 125mg/ed
    17-19 test prop 150mg/ed
    11-19 var 40mg/ed

1- end femara 1.25mg/eod
    1-end b6 200mg/ed
    1-end nolva 20mg/ed

pct as usual

look good?

ok bro here is the new cycle ( nothing finalized yet.)

1-17 test e 1000mg/week possible 1200/week if i up the fina
    1-16 EQ 600mg/week
    1-12 fina 100mg/ed might go 125mg/ed
    17-19 test prop 150mg/ed
    11-19 var 40mg/ed

1- end femara 1.25mg/eod
    1-end b6 200mg/ed
    1-end nolva 20mg/ed

pct as usual

look good?
    **** bro, I am usually pretty anti-HCG but you might benefit from it if your gonna run a freaking 19 weeker!!!!!!!! Especially with fina and test that high. But that depends on your natural baselines and how you react to that level of androgens/anabolics. However, the cycle looks excellent. The timings are good and most of the doses I would agree with. For prop, 150mg/ed is kind of high, but I figure you are just trying to maintain the high level set by your 1g/wk of enan. Remember that the esters will still be in your system when you start the prop, so u probably won't need to start the prop the day after enan @ 150mg/wk. But these are minor considerations.

About IGF, yeah... I've used IGF and var is definitely preferable for keeping/solidifying gains. IGF is an interesting substance though. That's another story.

**** bro, I am usually pretty anti-HCG but you might benefit from it if your gonna run a freaking 19 weeker!!!!!!!! Especially with fina and test that high. But that depends on your natural baselines and how you react to that level of androgens/anabolics. However, the cycle looks excellent. The timings are good and most of the doses I would agree with. For prop, 150mg/ed is kind of high, but I figure you are just trying to maintain the high level set by your 1g/wk of enan. Remember that the esters will still be in your system when you start the prop, so u probably won't need to start the prop the day after enan @ 150mg/wk. But these are minor considerations.

About IGF, yeah... I've used IGF and var is definitely preferable for keeping/solidifying gains. IGF is an interesting substance though. That's another story.

i agree abou the hcg. i dont know much about it, so im still doing some research on it. im getting alot of conflicting info on when to do it. plus i not sure if i care if my boys are shriveled. ( plus small nutz makes the wang look bigger ) the reason the prop is so high, is cause i dont respond as well to prop for some reason as i do to enanthate . and by trial and error before 150 seems like a good number for me

i agree abou the hcg . i dont know much about it, so im still doing some research on it. im getting alot of conflicting info on when to do it. plus i not sure if i care if my boys are shriveled. ( plus small nutz makes the wang look bigger ) the reason the prop is so high, is cause i dont respond as well to prop for some reason as i do to enanthate. and by trial and error before 150 seems like a good number for me

Sounds like your working from experience, so I'll take it that you'll adjust the doses as needed. HCG is a very highly contested issue because it hinders recovery and there is a convention among some people that it should accompony PCT. However, I'd say just use HCG in between long cycles like yours, but I am not sure if you need it necessarily. Just throwing out an idea. That 150mg ed is gonna sting!!!!! I'm at a little over 100mg ed right now with 75-100mg of fina ed and it hurts pretty bad sometimes.

Sounds like your working from experience, so I'll take it that you'll adjust the doses as needed. HCG is a very highly contested issue because it hinders recovery and there is a convention among some people that it should accompony PCT. However, I'd say just use HCG in between long cycles like yours, but I am not sure if you need it necessarily. Just throwing out an idea. That 150mg ed is gonna sting!!!!! I'm at a little over 100mg ed right now with 75-100mg of fina ed and it hurts pretty bad sometimes.

ill be using all DL products. except for the tren (i always homebrew, ). his prop is smooth as butter. i shot it before @200mg/day and didnt have any pain really. thanks for the advice, and i reccomend u giving DL a try next go around.

ill be using all DL products. except for the tren (i always homebrew, ). his prop is smooth as butter. i shot it before @200mg/day and didnt have any pain really. thanks for the advice, and i reccomend u giving DL a try next go around.
    DL? you mean ugl? the nature of prop alone warrants its string... it requires a high BA to dissolve... so itf it does't hurt you gotta wonder.

Thread Information