ultimo is offline Associate Member

cutting after a bulk

hey bros!!!

i wanna start a cutting cycle the start of january. im going to be done with my bulking cycle on the 30th of november. then im going to wait 2 weeks before starting PCT....can i start to lower cals and add morning cardio starting january or will that be to much of a shock???

my cycle was
    dbol 40mg 1-6
    test 1-12
    deca -1-8

im feeling bloated and im eating a lot of food so im feeling fat...i really wanna start eating restricted cals and start my cardio....so i wanna hop on the cardio wagon ASAP...

thanks for you help and input boys

anyone?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    To be honest you should be doing cardio on cycle "bulking" or "cutting". Cardio keeps your metabolisim running at full blast helping to burn fat and build quality muscle mass. I never saw the sense of getting fat on cycle for no good reason then to use more drugs to lose the BF.......why not run a cycle that would add 10-15 lbs of lean muscle tissue and drop a few points BF in the process?

so what are you suggesting as far as cardio goes then while on the cycle in comparrison to off the cycle??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio is the same on cycle as off cycle except for maybe the number of times a week you do it. depending on how easily you gain/lose fat, 3-5X a week. 45-60 min at 65-75% of your heart rate. 220- your age x .65-.75

Thread Information