gettin swolle is offline Junior Member

Whats happened to my Fina? Use it or not..(w/pics)

Hey bros,
    Ive received fina from a bud of mine who said he used the same batch. Ive got stuff from him b4, so I dont think hes BS me. When I ask him about the particles, he just says dont worry about it, Ive used it. Ive searched high and low on this forum, but the conclusion is, some say just use it, while others say dont. I dont know if it came "out of solution" or oxidized. I dont know what the difference is. But their are particles in it, tiny dark bits. As in the first 2 pics. The 3rd shows it when I shook it up.
    Help me out here please.. Is it ok or not..
    IF it is, should I shake it up or just let the partilces go to the bottom and use the clearer liquid on top?

thanks!!!
    Peace-
    Last edited by gettin swolle; 11-01-2004 at 08:43 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    refilter if you want, mine looks like that but is almost gone as i shoot everyday

BigGenes is offline Member
    Good friend of mine had the same thing happen to him. But he ordered his from a well known UG source. Don't ask me the source I don't know it. But in another forum, pretty much everyone told him to refilter it just to be safe.

thanks for the quickies..

now if i decide to go with it..should i shake it up? It appears that the stuff almost mixes? Or just dont shake it up?

Mesomorphyl-you had stuff like this b4. What are the particles in it? Is it methly cellulose?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    yes, and if you refilter warm up in some hot water first it will pass through easier but do not force it so the filter can do its job

So..I should assume if I shake this crap up and shoot it OR not shake it and use the clearer liquid ontop.?. .

more input is welcomed...
    Last edited by gettin swolle; 11-01-2004 at 10:11 AM.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I alway filter my fina 3 times. the first time I filter it I let it rest one day then shakeit well adn refilter for the second time and let it rest for one more day shake it well again and filter one more time! this ensure the the fina will re cleared of all the powder released form the pellets! yours looks like it needs to be refiltered at least 2 more times! and one more thing I never filter more than 30 cc thru one filter after I ran 30 cc I flush with 2 cc of oil and change to another filter! filters are not expensive so why not filter your fina as much as it needs to be clean and goldy!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Definantly refilter that, it will clear it up completely. I don't know if I would inject it like it is, I would be too afraid of an absess that could easily be countered by filtering.

Thread Information