BigGenes is offline Member

Did I imagine this?

Yesturday or the day before, I was on here and I saw BD products for sale and the link to the site was on AR's website. It was in the place were the ARR chems are suppose to be. It is not here now, but I know what I saw. I even went to the site and read it a little. Does anyone know why that was there? or am I the only person that saw it. I would have posted about it then, but I figured it was old news and I looked for any posts reguarding the issue, but I found nothing. Did you guys see that? why was it there?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    No I didn't see it bro. Wish i would of though. I would of liked to read a little about them.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You imagined it all........lol.

I mean this is nuts though. This is the biggest non-source forum on the net and there it was a source. I am telling you guys I couldn't believe my eyes, Hold up I bet I have them in my history. Not for you guys to see but I want to send it to a mod who can talk to the higher powers about it. BRB

I found it! Now does anyone know a good mod that I should show this too? Not for me. I personally don't give a SHlT about a source, I just wanta know why they were there, and maybe gets some answers.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I saw it a little while back.......those prices are.....well........outrageous!! However the threads about the site have disappeared so i don't ask about it.

I PMed jason about it and showed him the link. I will not talk about this any longer, but that was weird. I didn't know if somehow someone hacked the site just to post it there for alittle for what.

Thread Information