What do most people cycle in with Tren/fina?

I am going to be making some tren and wondering what is the best thing to cycle it with, or is it something you would take alone, Its a huge mass builder right? so prop or EQ would probally be best, so it would add solidness and vascularity I would guess, but hell I thought I would ask

Also, do you know where to get the kits? are they illegal, I have read a post where you dont need them, but just curious about both methods

Thanks for any help
    Alex

forget the questions about the kit, I am not going to use one, just curious what to do with the tren , tried doing a search but nothing came up

BTW <(bUmP)>
    Alex

Moo
    Moo is offline New Member
    Prop def. Did a tren prop and winny cycle and got good gains and was more vascular. Prop will hurt though!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Alot of people run Prop... it would be best to run it with a form of test without question...(keep in mind I am natty, and this is from reading/advice I have received)....
    Here is a thread I started a long time ago that helped me learn a bit about Fina and Prop... Test Prop for First Cycle OK?

What is your cycle experience? How many injections/week to you plan on doing? What are your goals?

If this is your 1st cycle, most will tell you to stay away from fina.. for a number or reasons: Sides, #of injections etc... but, it's really up to you, and I'm sure you wouldn't run into too much trouble...

If this isn't your 1st, you would be best to run it with test, with or without another compound depending on goals and experience...(such as EQ, or Winny)...

Hope this helps you a bit bro....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Alot of people run Prop... it would be best to run it with a form of test without question...(keep in mind I am natty, and this is from reading/advice I have received)....
    Here is a thread I started a long time ago that helped me learn a bit about Fina and Prop... Test Prop for First Cycle OK?

What is your cycle experience? How many injections/week to you plan on doing? What are your goals?

If this is your 1st cycle, most will tell you to stay away from fina.. for a number or reasons: Sides, #of injections etc... but, it's really up to you, and I'm sure you wouldn't run into too much trouble...

If this isn't your 1st, you would be best to run it with test, with or without another compound depending on goals and experience...(such as EQ, or Winny)...

Hope this helps you a bit bro....

Great advice

Right now I am in the middle of my first cycle, so the tren /prop or whatever I decide to do will be my 2nd cycle.

I am doing 30mg dbol a day, 1 CC of sus 250 e3d, and .5cc of prop ED atm, so injections are no prob bob.

Also I am about 6'3 250 lbs, with about 19% Body fat atm, but I am going to run some DNP after my PCT and before I start a tren/ ___ cycle, hopese this helps to get some more feedback, peace =)

Alex

BTW right now I am thinking of doing the tren /prop/ EQ or winny, Because I do strive for vascularity, so hopefully with this first cycle, and sheding some Body Fat % I will be able to get some more vascularity.

Alex

Bump, anyone else?
    Alex

Thread Information