turd ferguson is offline New Member

looking for a good doctor

Hey all new to the forum,

Long story short I was doped by a personal trainer, who will remain nameless, I am looking for a good doctor in the san diego, ca area. It happened a couple years ago and I am still fighting side effects. I have been to about 5 different doctors and so far they really dont know much about steroids or their abuse. Any info would be great thanks,

turd ferguson

^bump

Jackman is offline Banned
    what you mean doped by a personal trainer?

I was buying supplements, creatine, protein, and aminos etc. He had laced them with some sort of steroid , I dont know what but after I stopped taking because I developed tendonitis in my arm my immune system crashed, had an outbreak in shingles, mono relapsed, got way depressed, lossed a lot of weight, and had blood sugar problems. My problem is that the doctors I have seen dont know much about steroids . The boards here have been more helpful then the doctors up to this point.

I have a civil suit pending so he will remain nameless.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turd ferguson
    I was buying supplements, creatine, protein, and aminos etc. He had laced them with some sort of steroid , I dont know what but after I stopped taking because I developed tendonitis in my arm my immune system crashed, had an outbreak in shingles, mono relapsed, got way depressed, lossed a lot of weight, and had blood sugar problems. My problem is that the doctors I have seen dont know much about steroids . The boards here have been more helpful then the doctors up to this point.

I have a civil suit pending so he will remain nameless.
    That sounds pretty crazy. Anyway, I would suggest trying to locate a Sports Medicine Physician. Most likely they will keep themselves up on steroids and sides to look for. Also, Internal Medicine Physicians seem to be the most informed. It is hit or miss.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Find a Endocrinologists bro they are all about Hormones.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Wink

**** I wish someone would give me free gear.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    How did you find out anyway.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turd ferguson
    Hey all new to the forum,

Long story short I was doped by a personal trainer, who will remain nameless, I am looking for a good doctor in the san diego, ca area. It happened a couple years ago and I am still fighting side effects. I have been to about 5 different doctors and so far they really dont know much about steroids or their abuse. Any info would be great thanks,

turd ferguson
    I call B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I call B.S.

No B.S. seriously. I have seen two endocrinologists thus far in La Mesa. I got their names out of my insurance book. When I got there all the patients were senior citizens and being treated for diabetes. Trust me when I say that they were not much help. I dont have my medical records so I cangt tell you what exactly they tested for but I certainly still dony feel right. I was just hoping that somebody in the SD area knew of a knowledgable doctor that deals with roids.

Thread Information