dannthemann is offline Junior Member

how not to get test flu?

hello, my question is how does someone keep themselves from getting the test flu? I have used nile sust and qv prop and both times got very ill. I am planning on trying a enanthate ,eq,fina,winny cycle. Does enanthate have a tendancy to cause the flu? If so how would one prevent it ie lots of antioxidants and echinacea. Would that help. What should i do because i know test is the base of any good cycle i really want to use it but not if it makes me so sick that i cant even hit the gym. thanks in advance. dannnthemann

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the thing is you don't really have the flu. Your body just isn't used to synthetic test. As such no amount of vitamin c or antibiotics etc will 'cure' the test flu. You just have to suck it up. I know it sucks but the majority of us have to deal with it.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    It usually comes from the Prop. That is why you always hear about Sust causing the "test flu". If you do get it with the Enanthate , well, then, like symatech said, suck it up! Your body usually adjusts in about 2 weeks.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's an immune responce the the extra testosterone . Not really the flu.

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Sh!t wish I had test flu right now ..........................but nope just started my PCT this morning.............

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I never get any flu from enanthate or cyp. Give me prop or sus, and I get hit by a ****en truck. I know it's the short lasting ester in the sus because it last for about twelve hours. It takes me four weeks of use before the symptoms subside. Then it is all smooth sailing from there. I hope this helps.

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if there is any truth to this but it is something i have noticed. I get the test flu when i inject large amounts of test at one time (any more then 250mg per day). I notice when i increased my test dose to 750/week that i started getting sick the day after injections. But when i started injecting every 2 days the sickness subsided and it didnt happen again until i got lazy and figured i can go back to the 2 times a week injections, sure enough next day "test flu" I have never heard this before and i am defidently not an expert but something i noticed maybe it will help.

Meee is offline Junior Member

Symptoms

Does the flue nag you around the clock, or at certain times? Last few days I was fine until about 3pm, then got cold, weak, and traps were very heavy and sore. And it ain't from lifting heavy, that's for sure. Can barely move with this ****. First thing in the morning, feel like going to work, then through the day feel like ****.

Any reply appreciated...
    Meee

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meee
    Does the flue nag you around the clock, or at certain times? Last few days I was fine until about 3pm, then got cold, weak, and traps were very heavy and sore. And it ain't from lifting heavy, that's for sure. Can barely move with this ****. First thing in the morning, feel like going to work, then through the day feel like ****.

Any reply appreciated...
    Meee
    me exactly right now from sus

Thread Information