Thread: bridging

jay monkey is offline New Member

bridging

Do you guys think bridgeing with var is a good idea after coming off or should i jus take the clomid and end it.. ive already done hcg so its jus clomid left and i dunno if taking var for another 1.5 - 2 months is a good idea cuz it still affects hpta

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    do some research on primo for bridgeing between cyles. If you have not done your research and don't have the products you need for a bridge just end it and start it with your next cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Do not "bridge"!! when you think about it your not really coming off the drugs are you? Leave the year-long **** to super advanced monsters like the pros and BDTR. Primo as a bridge? lol i hope your pockets are deep.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I can get pprimo very cheap and high in potentcy.

meat is offline Associate Member
    try proper pct and do a search on creatine loading post cycle . i was looking for something to keep me going after cycle and rather than staying on gear to bridge , this whole creatine thing is starting to look promising. thats probably not what you wanted to hear but i hope it helps

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Why do you have to bridge it?
    Man, if you did your cycle, made your gains, come off it properly and allow you HTPA to recover. This is of course if you're within your genetic limits for muscle mass - if so you'll keep most of your gains if you come off properly.

Now if you've got more muscle mass than you're genetically dispositioned to carry you have to decide if you want to stay on all the time in order to maintain that mass - me, I'd be happy reaching my genetic limits then doing a couple of short cycles a year for super strength, but it's your call.

I've researched primo as a bridge both on this site and looked up it's effects in medical journals. I can't find anything suggesting (i.e. a peer-reviewed-study) that primo would allow recovery of natural testosterone levels . Mostly, what I see is that the mods here don't like the idea of Primo as a bridge....alot have suggested Dbol , in lieu of primo.

Thread Information