Thread: help!!

eric2484 is offline Banned

help!!

ok u wanted my stat. here they are i am 21 i have been on 3 cycles this will be my 4th i am 180 with 10% bf my last cycle just consisted of tren and test prop tren was taken 75mg ed and prop 100 mg ed for my next cycle i wanna take something that wil bulk me up a lil more but i still wanna keep a lean ripped look what i had in mind was kick starting it with anadrol 50 for 4 weeks and then tren and test E with EQ? and my questions to u guys are what workd well for u . what gave u the best results,. just some feedback and if u can think of something that i could use in my cycle tell me.. also my friend was taling to me about a tren tha is long lasting .. only needs to be shot once a week? is there such a thing?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Try this
    Testosterone enanthate 300mg E3D 1-15 wks/ Testosterone propionate 100mg ED
    Trenbolone enanthate 200mg E3D 1-10 wks/ Trenbolone acetate 75mg ED
    Boldenone undec 200mg E3D 1-14 wks/ Boldenone propionate 75mg ED
    Letrozole 1mg ED/EOD Letrozole 1mg ED/EOD
    Start letrozole 3 wks out, on cycle and PCT.

PS there was no need to start a new thread.

eric2484 is offline Banned
    ANYONE ELSE/... come on someone give me some feedbackl

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    how much did you gain when you did your prop/fina?? how long was the cycle?? im on week 7 of 12 for prop/fina. im up about 20lbs. i love this cycle, personally i think its great. i am up to 220 now and staying pretty lean. i take in almost 4000 clean calories a day and im sure that has a lot to do with why my gains are so good. i would like to put on another 8lbs in the next 5 weeks and ill be really happy. it sounds like just from reading your posts, i think you said this will be your 4th cycle? is that right?? your only 180 after 4 cycles?? something is majorly wrong and its prolly your diet. your diet is going to make 80% of the difference when you take aas. if you want to put on lean muscle and stay lean if i were you i would give prop/fina another try. do 12 weeks prop 100mg ED/ 10 weeks fina 75mg ED and eat around 3500 cals a day for your size and i garuntee(sp) youll gain weight. make sure you have proper pct too. i started nolva 2 weeks before i started taking the test. i dont have any major sides with this cycle.

I was thinking the same thing.......mabye he's a short dude.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    stop PMing me. Please

Thread Information