larry3436 is offline Associate Member

acne / doxycycline

I've always had a few zits on my back , when i was younger i had them on my face pretty bad . But when i grew up they went away and dint even scar(thank god).

But ever since ive had some on my back....during summer when i tan theyd go away , come back in winter.

Got off my deca /test cycle about 3months ago.....when i got off my back/shoulders/bit of arms got real bad.So i thought id wait it out . But decided to goto the docs 3weeks ago.

He was special forces i guess before he was a doc , and had juiced several times....although i still got the lecture , he seemed to be impressed that i knew exactly what i was taking and the effects(thx to AR).So he's been cool , and perscribed me doxycycline 100mgED.

I know its only been 3 weeks but it dosnt look any better.....in the search i found most people use accutane . Has anyone ever tried the stuff im on?A bottle has 30 100mg pills....and i have 2 refills......so i have 90days worth.

turd ferguson is offline New Member
    I used accutane when I was a teenager, thats the stuff you want. It literally dries out the skin, makes you a little light sensitive and is harder on your liver but it works the best.

I have tried the stuff you are taking now and it didnt do a **** thing for me thats why the dermatologist put me on accutane. Go back kick him inthe nuts and ask for the good stuff.

slob is offline Member
    i was given doxycycline, it didn't work for me but accutane did

Iowa is offline Banned
    I use doxycycline and it works . Plus if I ever got exposed to anthrax Im covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I use doxycycline and it works . Plus if I ever got exposed to anthrax Im covered.
    really ? explain plz

bump , if your still there

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    really ? explain plz
    Tetracyclines (ie doxycycline) are approved for treatment for people who have been exposed to anthrax. Once you start to show symptoms though, I believe you are phucked.

Thread Information