Thread: Aviator lab???

interlokin is offline New Member

Aviator lab???

Has anyone tried or even herd of AVIATOR labs,, picked up a few bottles of their cyp and enth. It dosnt have an oily look to it more a water look. It looks a bit sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by interlokin
    Has anyone tried or even herd of AVIATOR labs,, picked up a few bottles of their cyp and enth. It dosnt have an oily look to it more a water look. It looks a bit sketchy.
    bump.

bump.
    Is it posible that they used the raw product for making nolvadex to save money. I need to know .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Is it posible that they used the raw product for making nolvadex to save money. I need to know .
    huh? you mean its fake test and really nolva?

why did you buy it if you knew nothing about it?

AVIATOR is offline Banned
    LOL no guys...nothing we produce is fake by any means....there was someone who said they received a btl of anavar solution and a btl of liquid dbol in a dropper style bottle...WE DO NOT MAKE THOSE...

EDIT BY AVIATOR LABS: this is not a source post...this is to clear up the fact that someone is using our name to market stuff.....
    Last edited by AVIATOR; 05-18-2004 at 03:59 PM.

OTSS1 is offline New Member
    Hmmmmm.....what customer service???

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AVIATOR
    LOL no guys...nothing we produce is fake by any means....there was someone who said they received a btl of anavar solution and a btl of clen in a dropper style bottle...WE DO NOT MAKE THOSE.....the cyp and the enan and the deca and the eq are unbelievable stuff.....if you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Looks like a source posting...just be careful.

AVIATOR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OTSS1
    Hmmmmm.....what customer service???

what are u talking about dude...? have u ever used the products, have u ever emailed me to talk....NO!

Pdiddy is offline New Member
    I have some sustanon 250 made by Aviator labs. Lot # N1027P3 exp. jul 2006.Is this legit or fake?

I have the same bottle of sustanon 250 as Pdiddy does, same lot # and exp date, I have been taking it, I hpe ITs good stuff. just got some Prop from aviator labs also, so now this makes me think about it long and hard

Alex

kafabe is offline Junior Member

please email me with info on these products.

Quote Originally Posted by AVIATOR
    what are u talking about dude...? have u ever used the products, have u ever emailed me to talk....NO!

Please give me an email about these products I am just starting to use them and want info

Jackman is offline Banned
    looks like somone pmed all the nubies to get them to use there products huh

kafabe is offline Junior Member

nobody paid me

Nobody paid me. i joined this group to discuss things like i did on here. I already have a large supply of the aviator labs gear. As a matter of fact, everyone in this area is going crazy for this product and making awesome gains. I stocked up on this gear from a very reliable source, that has been taking nothing but this gear for the past 9 weeks and his gains are unbelievable. I too have had the best gains from this gear, than anything else. I have always taken deposterones, normas, hellas, galinekias, niles, organons, even humatrope, and jintropin and this new company is the best anabolic in my opinion. i do not sale nor have I ever sold any anabolic in my life, I only use for myself. heck, I may never be able to get my hands on anymore, but I hope I can because it is good stuff. Please do not be a smart butt, just because I am a newbie, I thought this was a forum for us to communicate our knowledge to help each other, not be rude.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    Nobody paid me. i joined this group to discuss things like i did on here. I already have a large supply of the aviator labs gear. As a matter of fact, everyone in this area is going crazy for this product and making awesome gains. I stocked up on this gear from a very reliable source, that has been taking nothing but this gear for the past 9 weeks and his gains are unbelievable. I too have had the best gains from this gear, than anything else. I have always taken deposterones, normas, hellas, galinekias, niles, organons, even humatrope, and jintropin and this new company is the best anabolic in my opinion. i do not sale nor have I ever sold any anabolic in my life, I only use for myself. heck, I may never be able to get my hands on anymore, but I hope I can because it is good stuff. Please do not be a smart butt, just because I am a newbie, I thought this was a forum for us to communicate our knowledge to help each other, not be rude.
    Im not judging the quality of the gear or you for being a nubie. I was simply saying that 3 nubies say the same thing in a row so i was thinking somone was solicitating and pming them to buy there gear not anything else. Could be great products as i hope they are, the more reliable sources the better. was just a observation.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Wow =O that I guess didn't take long

Thread Information