CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Puffy nipples mean gyno?

If your nipples are a bit puffy is that the start of gyno? i did dbol a year ago at 30mg a day for 6 weeks with no novla. im now on a cycle of test cyp and i have been front loading prop for the first 4 weeks, im now into the start of week 5. ive been taking 10mg of novla a day.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It means they are being stimulated by estrogen. If you are taking Nolvadex that should prevent it unless you are very sensitive to testosterone .

ok so if im taking 10mg of novla a day is that fine? im on 2ml of test cyp a week

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if 10 mg is not effective, ie you're getting puffy nipps, then up the dosage until the puffiness subsides

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Really most people dont even need any ancilliarys with that dose. The puffy nipples does indicate you have elevated estrogen levels. I cant say for sure if you would be ok with that one. If you have a problem with Gyno with that dose on top of taking Nolvadex , I wouldnt cycle unless you could afford to have your tits cut off one day.

yeah they arnt majorly puffy just a little bit.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say that you should also get yourself some liquidex or femara, these 2 are much stronger than nolva and will help prevent the gyno a lot better.

.25mg l-dex a day
    1.25mg femara a day

Thanks bro!

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    this may sound wierd but ive had puffy nipples for about three years, im thinking maybe it is puberty since im only 18, ive never done anything until m1t recently. Could I possible take some nolva? maybe try to lessen it? My doc said something about getting a shot right in the pec.....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    If your nipples are a bit puffy is that the start of gyno? i did dbol a year ago at 30mg a day for 6 weeks with no novla. im now on a cycle of test cyp and i have been front loading prop for the first 4 weeks, im now into the start of week 5. ive been taking 10mg of novla a day.
    Puffy isnt necessarily anything... look at the shape, is the pec still arounded like a man's or is it starting to get a distinctively feminine pointy cone shape to the nipple.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    I ran test with no anti-e's and my nips got puffy. But, it went away during PCT. It was just water retention not gyno.

Thread Information