justaman is offline New Member

DNP with anavar?

I'm 6 days into my 2nd low dose dnp cycle. first cycle was 21 days @ 200mg ED and a big success, down 14 lbs , I estimate 12 lbs was fat, (11lbs worst case)

at 200mg I barely break a sweat. It's very tolerable. I'm thinking of running anavar at 40mg ED whilst on the DNP to preserve LBM. I know DNP + AAS isn't normally done but with var's low side effects and my tolerance of low dose DNP, I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro im pretty sure dnp preserves muscle itself. im about to start my dnp cycle as well.

justaman is offline New Member
    you're right bro, everything I've read says it's not catabolic. I can only assume I lost some muscle due to low calories and increased cardio. I have around 5 weeks worth of var lying around which I know I'll never use for a bulker, I thought I may as well try to put it to some use.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justaman
    I'm 6 days into my 2nd low dose dnp cycle. first cycle was 21 days @ 200mg ED and a big success, down 14 lbs , I estimate 12 lbs was fat, (11lbs worst case)

at 200mg I barely break a sweat. It's very tolerable. I'm thinking of running anavar at 40mg ED whilst on the DNP to preserve LBM. I know DNP + AAS isn't normally done but with var's low side effects and my tolerance of low dose DNP, I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.
    I ran dnp and lost some muscle, i think instead of running anavar, i'd run a small dosage of test, like maybe 50-75mg of prop a day while on to preserve the muscle. at least thats what i plan on doing for my next dnp run

Thread Information