Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Quick question.....how many run Prop

EOD w/ good results? I am thinking of adding this to my next cycle along w/ Tren , IGF and winny. Also if running it EOD, what would be the recommend dose and length of cycle. I am thinking of going 10-12 weeks at 100mg EOD. OR, since I am planning on running this EOD should I up the dose to 150mg EOD? One more question. I have been noticing more and more the combo of Prop/tren. Should the tren be ran a few weeks less than the prop?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stats:
    31 5'10 215 (will be down to 200 before start of cycle)
    2 cycles previously...although 3 years ago!

Thanks

youknowme is offline Member
    I've ran both EOD and ED. ED is what you should be doing. Got better gains and less sides from ED injections. If running EOD - 150mg is sufficiant. Run the prop 12 weeks.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i run it ed 100mg and have got good results but i also take eq and fina so its hard to tell which one is giving the best gains/.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've shot prop ed and eod. Currently running 150mg ed and loving it! I'd never go back to eod shots with prop or acetate. too many sides for the comfort of eod shots. tren should also be shot ed for optimal results. 100mg prop and 75mg tren ed would be a nice starting point.

-ODC

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    Odc would you run them in the same shot like a lot of labs are selling them now or break them out? Example; my guy has a prop/tren combo. I would like to run the prop a minimum of 10 weeks, but I was under the impression that the tren needs to be ran shorter than your test??? Is this accurate?

Thanks!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran prop at 100mg ed for 7 weeks and got great results.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i have gone eod just to experiment...but ed is bar far what i do...when i went eod i got acne (never get acne even with huge doses)...and began to feel like i needed naps every 4-5 hours...but couldnt sleep for over 6-7 hours at night...so horibble sleep patterns

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for ED

Thread Information