bigrthanu is offline Associate Member

Im Starting to hate juice

Im on week 9 of my cycle usiing only 50 mg of prop every day for 4 weeks then running enanthate for the rest at around 400 mgs a weeks. First was the test flu got over that then got a frrreakin bad cold lasted 2 weeks, got over that, now near the end of my cycle im getting a side effect that really isnt worth it for me.
    The last few weeks im getting really bad heart palps. The excellerated heart beat i can deal with but when you feel your heart skip a beat really noticable quite often and sometimes chest pain, That is Something I Wiil not screw around with so ive stopped my cycle short. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS?
    Just wanna know if i should try it again in the future. Got decent gains from it considering being sick right in the middle of the cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do not try again, send everything you have to me.

RuthlessVengeance is offline New Member
    ahhh meso your crazy....lol

your funny Meso!!!

that heart skipping a beat feeling is crazy isnt it. i had that and it scared the hell out of me. but thats because i was taking stuff with loads of caffeine. i just wanted to let you know i know how it feels. It really bugged me out

imann is offline Member
    yeah.....side suck .....can't sleep at night and sweat all night long....but fvck it I'm gettin' huge

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    your funny Meso!!!

You got balls for stopping. Yeah, stopping. Knowing me, I would of stuck it out. I wouldn't of wanted to waste my time or money. Try to research exactly what it is, and if it's something you could handle, start it up again.

You didnt get that feeling from using roids though? you think it was the caffine? Im just curious cause ive never had that fealing untill I used juice, this was my first cycle. No gains are wirth that feeling though. It's like your heart just stops, then pasues and then beats really hard. Never had it till last couple weeks sucks cause i was gonna run my cycle for 6 more weeks but i decided to stop, dont feel like having heart problems!

IMANn yeah sides suck but I didnt mind night sweats or nott sleeping , but this is a totally different thing I really feel as though I am actually damaging myself by using this stuff now, My gains were nice though max bench went from 405 to 455 and leg presses went up a lot, thats what makes it so tuff to stop but I dont want to be fckin myself up

ya it was the caffeine for me. i was taking in at least 2 twelve packs of mountain dew it was that much caffiene PER DAY!! worste thing in the world. thats why when i stopped taking them i experienced heavy migraines and my heart beat felt a little fast. it was really hard for me to sleep. i experienced those heart skips ( i think it was them but i bet it wasnt really anything at all) when i was working out, i would hold my breath on some reps and thats when it did it.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    2 twelve packs. wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ya it was the caffeine for me. i was taking in at least 2 twelve packs of mountain dew it was that much caffiene PER DAY!! worste thing in the world. thats why when i stopped taking them i experienced heavy migraines and my heart beat felt a little fast. it was really hard for me to sleep. i experienced those heart skips ( i think it was them but i bet it wasnt really anything at all) when i was working out, i would hold my breath on some reps and thats when it did it.

ya these pills were like 235mg of caffiene per pill. i took 4/day. a can of mtn dew is like 35mg or something. all im saying it was a lot and it sucked.

toolman is offline Banned
    You ought to have an EKG and physical done and let your doc know whats up. The one thing I try not to lose sight of when running cycles is that my overall health is more important than my horizontal growth. That is why I have blood tests run before, during and after cycles as well as check my BP every morning. Sucks getting old.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You ought to have an EKG and physical done and let your doc know whats up. The one thing I try not to lose sight of when running cycles is that my overall health is more important than my horizontal growth. That is why I have blood tests run before, during and after cycles as well as check my BP every morning. Sucks getting old.
    Yeup I agree, did exactly that before I started my cycle. EKG are a good way to know if anything is wrong with the heart, also constantly check your blood pressure. If you do drink caffinated drinks, I suggest stop. If youre feeling really bad, and only you can know this, your health is way more important than loosing money.

What about people who are not using caffeine, and just the roids are making your heart do fvck'd up things anyone else have that problem? anything one can do to stop this or just llive with it?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    If it was me and your heart was skipping without the use of caffeine or some stimulant I would stop the cycle and go see a doctor. I called my doctor and told him I wanted to get a checkup and he gave me an EKG everything was fine. I would do this right away just to make sure you dont have some blockage or some other heart condition. This is not the first time I have heard someone say they had shortness of breath or odd heartbeats though.

yeah ive seen other people post about irregular heart beats, ive never had this happen before and then when i started the juice it started happening and then went away for awhile, and near to the end of my cycle it started happening again only more regularaly. Now that im off I feel great its been a week and a half and I feel better my workouts are getting better as well since I dont have these heart palps while im working out so I can concentrate on pushin weights. Maybe my body doesnt like the **** I dont know but I'm gonna try it again lator I guess

Hery GrANTC5 I read in a post a while back about you doing a different type of PCT how did that work out for you

Thread Information