Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Test & Eq

  1. #1
    Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    169

    Test & Eq

    I was told to run 400eq with 500 test. I was wondering why you have to run a higher amount of test than eq. what happens to your cycle and your body if you dont?

  2. #2
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    I was told to run 400eq with 500 test. I was wondering why you have to run a higher amount of test than eq. what happens to your cycle and your body if you dont?
    You don't really have to run your Test higher than your EQ, though I do anyway. If you were running DECA , then yes, run your TEST higher. Make sure you also run the EQ for a minimum of 12 weeks and run your test 1 week longer.

  3. #3
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    the eq will shut ur body down. ex. limp dick,mood swings,depression (just to name some)

  4. #4
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    the eq will shut ur body down. ex. limp dick,mood swings,depression (just to name some)
    wont happen all the time but its a possiblitiy

  5. #5
    Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    169
    how much test and eq would you run?

  6. #6
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    i would run eq 400mg/week and test e 500mg/week

  7. #7
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    make sure u have nolva and clomid on hand as well

  8. #8
    Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    169
    is that a decent cycle, would u include dbol and winny also or just dbol

  9. #9
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    i would assume this is ur 1st cycle, so imo i would just stick to test e and eq.

  10. #10
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    is that a decent cycle, would u include dbol and winny also or just dbol

    thats what i plan on running for my second cycle, but it can either be a bulking (use the dbol ) or a great cutting cycle (use the winny at the end).....test eq would be very good alone as well.....eq helps increase your appetite also...it all depends on your goals.

  11. #11
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    the eq will shut ur body down. ex. limp dick,mood swings,depression (just to name some)
    This isn't true. The test will shut your body down before Eq but that doesn't result in a limp dick. Everyone is telling you to run eq lower than test because long ago a bunch of people on here started saying that. I do not believe it's true. Test can cause limp dick in some, albeit a few....the same is true for Eq.

    The term is deca dick, not Eq dick. You are fine if your eq dosage is a little higher than your test.

  12. #12
    spooledup's Avatar
    spooledup is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    This isn't true. The test will shut your body down before Eq but that doesn't result in a limp dick. Everyone is telling you to run eq lower than test because long ago a bunch of people on here started saying that. I do not believe it's true. Test can cause limp dick in some, albeit a few....the same is true for Eq.

    The term is deca dick, not Eq dick. You are fine if your eq dosage is a little higher than your test.
    Great point.
    EQ is far superior to test IMO as far as retainable quality gains. Isn't it ironic how they say "no test no cycle" because it will "shut your dick down"? Well yes, the fact of the matter is test shuts you down worse and recovery is even more difficult. I mean, do these guys have a harem of chicks they need to keep happy?? wtf? EQ doesn't affect my dick at all, you guys saying it makes you limp without test have you ever tried it without test?

  13. #13
    got fina?'s Avatar
    got fina? is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    677
    Im currently on week 2 of test Prop 500mg/w and eq 600mg/w.

    Nothing as of yet but hope i start feeling it or noticing it soon..

  14. #14
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    the eq will shut ur body down. ex. limp dick,mood swings,depression (just to name some)
    Wrong. Nothing in this statement is true.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •