Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

10 weeks of Fina, and I'm glad it's over.

It was very hard to control my irritablility on that stuff. The smallest things would set me off. I had my GF so worried that I actually had to come out and tell her that my mental flip outs were because of FINA. She was going to leave me. I'm not sure I will ever be able to take that stuff again unless I'm single!!!

BLT

how was your gf on the topic of you on AAS. my gf is pissed that i wanna take em.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    had a similar situation with my GF on tren ...seems to have this effect on a lot of people...to bad it's soooooo good

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    how was your gf on the topic of you on AAS. my gf is pissed that i wanna take em.
    Well, I was able to get away with Test because she thought I was on HRT (I have been in the past). But, she basically told me if I ever go on Fina again, she will leave me. I am a FIRM believer in NEVER EVER telling your GF or wWife about steroids . It will always come back to haunt you. But, in my case, I had no choice. I had to let her know I was an asshole only because of Fina.

its actually a bad thing to not tell wife/gf about aas and you wanting to use em. mine as well sit her down and explain what you plan to do with them and how you will minimize any harmfull effects to them. if you just dont tell them and lie about it im certain she will eventually find out and you will be in huge trouble. but if you dont love the girl then for it and not tell her, she can leave you and you might not care. i on the other hand care thats why i told her. in fact she is going to be shooting my prop for me.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    it's a loose-loose situation...and the next time you loose your cool I promise this will come back to haunt you...

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    it's a loose-loose situation...and the next time you loose your cool I promise this will come back to haunt you...
    Exactly!! Because no matter what, she will say, Your this way because you take steroids . Then she will hit you with the choice.. "its either steroids or me".

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    good thiing for me my girl wants me to be a 300 lb freak.she could care less what i put in my body.i was doing it before we met,so i told her right up front.

true, but if you explained why you want to take em. tell her your very unhappy with your body sort of thing. say your very self concious and this will make you happy. say it will benefit her because you are huge and now no body with F#$% with you and you can keep her safe. gotta smooth talk em. feed em bullshyt to make it seem ok.

Gotta Be Honest!!!

wait i just contradicted myself!!! anyways i guess im not because those wouldnt be smooth talking and feeding bullshyt because most ppl go on AAS for those reasons. so ya, YOUR BEING HONEST!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    true, but if you explained why you want to take em. tell her your very unhappy with your body sort of thing. say your very self concious and this will make you happy. say it will benefit her because you are huge and now no body with F#$% with you and you can keep her safe. gotta smooth talk em. feed em bullshyt to make it seem ok.
    And then you have a bad break up and she tells your family friends and maybe the cops. Try smooth talking the cops.

BLT i am hitting up tren right now i am on day 7 of it at 50mgs. When does the irritability kick in? I was pretty pissed yesterday but today i was the opposite, in a great mood. How are the results on 50mgs?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey BLT you are one of the "low" dose boys but that 3rd cycle does not look to "low" to me what up? Plus 400mg E3D is a gram of test is it not?

We have had several threads in regards to this. I can't tell you how many guys were up front with there girls and the next thing you know, there girls are smashing their gear on the floor or throwing it out. I am all about honesty. But, again, as soon as you come home in a grumpy mood, she will use it against you. I've dated girls in the past who actually injected me. But as time goes on, it becomes an issue. plain and simple.

the cops wont do shyt. they have better things to do. all they will get you for is domestic violence if you decide to go ballistic on anyone. but honestly you can control that ROID RAGE ..F'ing head games is what it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    And then you have a bad break up and she tells your family friends and maybe the cops. Try smooth talking the cops.
    once again, EXACTLY!!!

true, but i guess my AAS goals are different than yours. I want to look like the fitness model type, not too big just cut up. You wanna look like the incredible hulk i bet, freak of nature where kids are climbin on your arms type of dude. circumstances are different i bet between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    BLT i am hitting up tren right now i am on day 7 of it at 50mgs. When does the irritability kick in? I was pretty pissed yesterday but today i was the opposite, in a great mood. How are the results on 50mgs?
    Took a few weeks. It's strange because it slowly seems to creep up on you. I mean, I DO NOT believe in ROID rage . However, It is a known fact that Fina will cause irritability...

The Eq at 250 E3D should be 625mg wk

hey im being double teamed. anyone out there that can back me up? o guess not!!! SHYT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey BLT you are one of the "low" dose boys but that 3rd cycle does not look to "low" to me what up? Plus 400mg E3D is a gram of test is it not?
    Whats up bro. Hope all is well. I actually started the cycle with a low dose. I wasn't happy. For my own personal experience, I wanted to see if there was a major difference between 500mg or 1g. I did a high dose for several weeks and I wasn't impressed at all. I think my poor results came from not enough calories. So, instead of looking at my diet, I upped the dose. That to me is wrong. I have cut back down. I need to update my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The Eq at 250 E3D should be 625mg wk
    Again, I was playing with doses and I have screwed up my signature. (I now inject the EQ 250mg on Monday, 250mg on Thursday.)

Same goes with test at around 600mg

K thanks for the reply. I hope some guys see this and realise that diet/training is the corner stone to a good bb program not a ton of drugs.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I reckon honesty is the best policy.

thank you, WooT!!

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    but honestly you can control that ROID RAGE..F'ing head games is what it is!!
    agreed. its just like any other drug, if you cant control yourself while on then just dont do it. that simple.

honestly at first i had a love/hate thing with tren b/c of the sides (aggression included). now i have to admit to myself i'm in love. i loooooooove you tren! you're so special to me. i love your warm golden color. i love the vascularity you bring out in me. you complete me...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It is a known fact that Fina will cause irritability...
    I will definantly vouch for that, nothing makes me edgy except Tren ..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Was it enanthate or acetate? If the latter, about what week did you notice the aggression really take hold?

judging by the fact that he injected everyday i am going to say it was acetate.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i have just finished my fina at 75mg ed for 6 weeks and it did make me angry ,it was in work that really irriated me theres always some assholes that you work with.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Was it enanthate or acetate? If the latter, about what week did you notice the aggression really take hold?
    Acetate. It took a few weeks before I noticed anything. It was worse when I upped to the dose to anything over 75mg. 50mg ED, was the only thing that limited the sides, but I still was agitated.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Im about to do a cycle with 400mL. a week of prop and tren with shots eod. Then the last 4 weeks im gona do 400mL. a week of winny with shots eod. will that make me really pissy??

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Im about to do a cycle with 400mL. a week of prop and tren with shots eod. Then the last 4 weeks im gona do 400mL. a week of winny with shots eod. will that make me really pissy??
    If your run Tren Acetate, it should be shot ED (along with Prop) and Yes, you will become edgy, get insomina, night sweats, etc...Be prepared!!! But, you need to run Winstrol @50mg ED for 6 weeks!

How many cycles have you run?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-02-2004 at 03:50 PM.

thanx alot, my woman is uneasy about this, so i just wanted to know what would happen with my cycle.

Oh, make sure you run your TEST higher than your Tren !!!!

ok, thanks for advice, so what if i bumped my prop up to 125mL. instead of 100mL. and keep the tren at 100mL.

is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    ok, thanks for advice, so what if i bumped my prop up to 125mL. instead of 100mL. and keep the tren at 100mL.
    You always want to make sure you run your Test at least 100mg more than your Tren . Because if you don't, the tren will shut you down hard and your girl will NOT be happy in the bedroom. Also, I would strongly suggest doing both ED! I tried it both ways. Personally, it helped keep my blood levels more stable. More stable=less sides. Less sides=happy cycle!!!

Be safe,

BLT

MmmmmmMmmmm.......A BLT Does sound really good right now!!! HAHAHA just playing BuyLongTerm. Hey would you even recommend not using the tren and just sticking with the Test and winny. He would lose the edginess and night sweats?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information