lilripped is offline Associate Member

British Dragon Parabolan????

Can't seem to find the answers to my questions. They are:

How often does british dragon parabolan need to be injected?

Can it be mixed in the same syringe as cypionate ?

What is a good dose for parabolan per week?

For those of you that don't know BD trenabol depot is parabolan and is dosed at 100mg/ml. So please don't give me any info on tren acetate or tren depot. Thanks bros.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    run it at 200-300mg per week and you can mix it with cyp i dont see why you couldnt

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Needs to be injected E3D bro...

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Needs to be injected E3D bro...
    Why? I believe you can inject it once a week. I`d prefer to inject it twice a week anyways at 300mg+ per week. its actually long acting esther. no need to inject it that often.
    I`ve heard their new tren product is coming out soon. Blend of three esthers. 50mg acetate, 50mg enanthate and 50mg HHBC. this must be the ****!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon Parabolan????-trenabol_depot.jpg  

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2
    Why? I believe you can inject it once a week. I`d prefer to inject it twice a week anyways at 300mg+ per week. its actually long acting esther. no need to inject it that often.
    you sure about that????

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    I`ve heard their new tren product is coming out soon. Blend of three esthers. 50mg acetate, 50mg enanthate and 50mg HHBC. this must be the ****! [/QUOTE]

Any word on when that new product is on the way???

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    I`ve heard their new tren product is coming out soon. Blend of three esthers. 50mg acetate, 50mg enanthate and 50mg HHBC. this must be the ****!
    You mean this ?

Pharmaceutical Name: Trinabol

Chemical name: Trenabolone Acetate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate,
    Trenbolone Enanthate

Product Desription:
    Trinabol is a combination of three esters of trenbolone. The presence of the acetate ester allows trinabol to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other two esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Trinabol has a great effect on promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 50 mg per ml each of trenbolone acetate, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and trenbolone enanthate, and comes with a white coloured top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon Parabolan????-trinabol.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by flexasist
    you sure about that????
    I`m sure.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You mean this ?

Pharmaceutical Name: Trinabol

Chemical name: Trenabolone Acetate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate,
    Trenbolone Enanthate

Product Desription:
    Trinabol is a combination of three esters of trenbolone. The presence of the acetate ester allows trinabol to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other two esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Trinabol has a great effect on promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 50 mg per ml each of trenbolone acetate, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and trenbolone enanthate, and comes with a white coloured top.
    As you see its already out. They updated their web site this weekend so no more questions on Blue labels

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've reseached it quite a bit Ret... The active halflife is a little longer
    then 3 days, but not by much... To keep blood levels stable by all
    my research it needs to be injected E3D... This was common with
    the old Negam Parabolan also... Tren Enanthate is a slightly longer
    ester and even it needs to be injected more then once per week to
    keep hormone levels stable... I'll try to dig up some infomation...
    This is not a knock on BD Tren Depot at all, but just stating how
    often if should be injecting that's all...

Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2

Thread Information