Oceans7 is offline Junior Member

Why Time On = Time Off?

What is the logic for "time on = time off" advice? If PCT brings your axis back to normal after 3-5 weeks, then why should you not start a new 10 week cycle aftetr 5 weeks. (Assume we are talking about simple cycles of just Deca 200-400 mg/wk)

There's no reason for "time on = time off" if you get your bloodwork back after 4 weeks and it's within acceptable parameters for you, then there's no reason to wait for ten-twelve weeks, assuming you don't want to (for whatever reason or goal).

[I'll also disregard the idea about talking about "simple cycles of just deca ," in light of the otherwise intellegent nature of your question...]

Oceans7 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Hooker, that makes more sense to me. (And you were correct, the cycle was actually Dec-DBol ending in EQ-Winny ... with excellent results)

Thats what I suspected...or hoped...

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I will guarantee you that a simple cycle of deca only will not produce normal test levels even after pct. I know because it was my first cycle. Not a good choice on my part since deca shut my ass down. I did not feel back to norm for about six or seven weeks. I also ran my pct for 28 days rather than 21.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceans7
    What is the logic for "time on = time off" advice? If PCT brings your axis back to normal after 3-5 weeks, then why should you not start a new 10 week cycle aftetr 5 weeks. (Assume we are talking about simple cycles of just Deca 200-400 mg/wk)
    Actually it depends... if you are doing 15+ week cycles, you are kidding yourself if you think 5 weeks off is even worth doing. Yes you get some testicle grow back starting 3 weeks after last injection, but it takes a good full 10 weeks to get you back to normal size. I did 30 weeks on, and 10 weeks off, now I am back on cycle, front loaded 1200 mg this week on the test. But it wasnt until the 8 or 9th week before nutz were fully restored and not on a continuous grow back trend.

Odd thing is, the weight I lost in PCT and muscle tone... already my body is responding to the 1200 mg front load and I made a 6 lbs gain in the last 3 days. Not just filling intestine with food, I see and feel the little bit I shrunk in PCT in arms and shoulders making a rapid come back to where I left off on the previous cycle.

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

i do it for my balls man... enough said.

A.A.

Thread Information