killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

does injection sites make a difference?

Does the site where you inject make a difference?

Does it matter?

Whats the difference between a glute shot with a quad shot or a calf shot to a delt shot.

Thanks alot bros

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Naturally the muscle you inject into will grow a little quick than other muscles. i persoanlly like delts and thighs. Its all about convience.

meat is offline Associate Member
    i thought that localized growth do to site inj. was false? as far as i know is that the body absorbs the substances into the bloodstream and is evenly released over time know matter where you inj. the benifit from using other sights range from comfort to keeping scar tissue buildup . even if site inj. worked it would probably only be done at a top competeters level where they have maxed out there bodies ability to get any bigger and they utilized any desperate attemp to get that tiny bit more edge. correct me if im wrong

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    thats what ive read

Delt shots won't provide the same blood plasma level as glute shots will.
    If you look at the first chart in this thread , you'll see that a delt shot gives you a blood plasma level 50% lower than a glute shot does. (The link is to my Deca profile, and the chart is comparing different shots of Nandrolone )

Shooting the same amount of steroids in the glutes will actually give you more actual steroid in the blood stream, when compared with shooting in the delts...even when exactly the same concentration and mg amount is shot.
    This is probably true for any large muscle injection vs. any small muscle injection.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Delt shots won't provide the same blood plasma level as glute shots will.
    If you look at the first chart in this thread , you'll see that a delt shot gives you a blood plasma level 50% lower than a glute shot does. (The link is to my Deca profile, and the chart is comparing different shots of Nandrolone )

Shooting the same amount of steroids in the glutes will actually give you more actual steroid in the blood stream, when compared with shooting in the delts...even when exactly the same concentration and mg amount is shot.
    This is probably true for any large muscle injection vs. any small muscle injection.
    That chart doesn't make any sense to me. Why would injecting 4ml in the glute produce a lower blood concentration than injecting 1ml?

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    That chart doesn't make any sense to me. Why would injecting 4ml in the glute produce a lower blood concentration than injecting 1ml?
    Ask Dr. Minto... The study was done by him and his collegues, and that's where the chart was from. It can be found here:

The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Regardless of the effects I love injecting in the thigh and the chest.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    There is truth to site injection growth, but it's not as obvious and powerful as you think.

The truth? It binds to the closest receptor quickest, therefore, wherever you inject will be the first to have the AAS bind to it's receptors. But it's nothing significant or noticeable.

Thread Information