PADDLER is offline Associate Member

+ + + Airplane Help + + +

Alright- i need help with this too. I'm going to mexico next week and i need to know, what kind of D-bol am i going to find down there? What should i look for (like brand names) because i don't speak spanish. Also what kind of clen (DNA, Oxyflu?) ?
    So i got that far and i have my d-bol, clen, deca , and sustanon , now i get it across the border (i've got a good idea to get them across, or i'll take the bus), now i've got a flight out of --- to --- so, what is your guys' advice. Should i ship the gear from --- to ---, or should i just stuff the gear in my bag and check them? What are they doing to bags on the planes? Do they check them, x-ray them, what? I heard that if I check them I need to put a peace of yellow of red tape on the zipper to see if they've been tampered with and if the bag comes up with messed up or missing tape, i'll just leave it and take it as a loss.

So what do you guys suggest and also can you buy needles and shots down in mexico from the pharmacia's or the vets? Thanx for your help it is greatly needed.

Also if you have a good way to get the needles and syrnges (sp?) across the border please pm me or reply. THANX AGAIN!

late
    PADDLER

Bump (JUST FREAKING OUT A LITTLE)

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    dont ship it. If I were you I would change all the bottles to other stuff like shampoo, nail polish, tylenol, stuff like that, and check your bag on the plane, make sure you have a lot of crap in there just in case they check.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if this helps, i saw this in the new issue of fhm. get a pair binoculars screw off the lense pour in the stuff, it's like a flask. i've done it before on an international flight.

pour in what, the pills or can the binocs hold liquids as well?

yeah they hold liquids. i managed to get about 40cc in each side. the were normal bushnell binoculars, but you have to get the ones where you can screw off the lenses. make sure to sterilize the inside with some alcohol swabs.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i brought all my clomids in a big bayern aspirin bottle tey looked the same.then some stuff i wraped good in plastic and tugged them in the bottlm of my shampoo bottles.the binac. work good ,also if u have little amps get a big toothpastecontainer empty the paste throw water on ti to open it up then stuff them in and put some paste back in there.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Just buy the pins and needles at getpinz.com
    They're cheap as hell. Don't risk it. If they find your pinz then maybe they'll keep searching further to find roids. just my .02

Originally posted by bigwillster
    Just buy the pins and needles at getpinz.com
    They're cheap as hell. Don't risk it. If they find your pinz then maybe they'll keep searching further to find roids. just my .02
    bigwillster is right just go to getpinz.com they have great service and they're cheap.

shit if that doesn't work try this...... lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails + + + Airplane Help + + +-swordcane.jpg  

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i bought one of those canes in flordia a couple years ago!

thanks buddy

figured a good way to get them across and on the plane, put the gear in a jar of peanut butter.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Just remeber if they x ray your bag, they can see through any type of canister...

SH*T i new that wouldn't work

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    tinfoil anyone?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    take your gear, put different labels on saying its insulin and your a diabetic?? just a quick thought!!

or something like that.. mabye pretend you need b12 shots for vits because your a vegetarian? tho i suppose if your 250 pounds and u say your a vegitarian,, it may rise suspicion

Metal Mulisha is offline New Member
    if you put your juice in an empty Afrin bottle for nose allergies would that work???

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hay, I just had an idea, it might be a little risky, and I'm not sure if you'd want to try something like this...but...

What if, in the airport, customs, crossing the border, WHEREVER, you can try and act like you are physically challenged! Act like you have some sort of a disibility, this would work well especially if your with someone else, that can pretend they are helping you out n shit, if it's like a good friend, maybe also wants to juice. Thay way, the securty/customs/whatever, would probably not hassle you or ask too many questions, etc...

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Hay, I just had an idea, it might be a little risky, and I'm not sure if you'd want to try something like this...but...

What if, in the airport, customs, crossing the border, WHEREVER, you can try and act like you are physically challenged! Act like you have some sort of a disibility, this would work well especially if your with someone else, that can pretend they are helping you out n shit, if it's like a good friend, maybe also wants to juice. Thay way, the securty/customs/whatever, would probably not hassle you or ask too many questions, etc...
    Security will check your shit regardless, everything has to go thru the x ray machine, even if you are "challenged”. I don’t know what security is like in Mexico, but in Canada if you go thru security with your gear, they wouldn’t say anything, probably wouldn’t even know what it is. Only thing they would do is take needles away if you are carrying them, since it has the potential to be used as a weapon.

thinkin big is offline Junior Member

Talking LITTLE HELP

I POSTED SOMETHING ELSE FOR SOMEONE ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ I HAVE BEEN ON A LOT OF PLANES AND SEEN WHAT THEY DO.... YOU R BEST BET IN MY EYES IS TO CHECK YOUR BAG AND INSTEAD OF YELLOW TAPE YOU CAN LOCK YOUR BAG AND THEN SEE IF THEY BROKES THE LOCK...BUT YELLOW TAPE OR LOCK IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT SUSPISCIOUS THEY WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO GRAB YOUR BAG BEFORE THEY TOUCH IT...

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU BRING IF THEY X-RAY THEY ARE MOSTLY LOOKING FOR BOMBS GUNS AND DRUGS... IF THERE ARE A FEW AMPS THROWN IN THE MIX THEY MIGTH NOT NOTICE. ES[PECIALLY IF THEY ARE WITH ALL YOUR TOILETRIES... AND HAVE ALOT OF CRAP IN THERE..FROM SHAMPOO TO CONDOMS T CONFUSING.... BUT THEY SEARCH CARRY ONS RANDOMLLY SO BE CAREFUL....
    THEY PAT DOWN YOUR BODY WHICH IS NEW...SO DON'T KEEP THEM ON YOU .....

AND NO NEEDLES BECAUSE YOU NEED A VALID MEDICAL NOTE FOR THOSE....

IT'S A GMABLE, SORRY i COULD NOT BE MORE ENCOURAGING..

Thread Information