me12345 is offline New Member

need help with steriods

sup guys i am 5'8 140 and i have did 2 cycles of test200 before. i want to know what is the best cycle or stacks that i can gain mass. i want to gain alot more weight.

help with steriod

sup guys i am 5'8 140 and i am 20 i want to get bigger so i need a steriod that will get me alot of mass.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    generally a single steroid wont help, so you stack a couple together to get the benefits.

before anyone gives you any cycles though it would be better if you told us how long you been training, stats, diet etc.

that way we can give you more specific advice

i been working out for about a year. i work out 5 days a week just started up again though, but trying to look for some good steriods i can get on. i been doing research for about 2 months now on steriods and now i want to see what people think is the best stack to get alot of muscle mass

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You should do some more research if you are asking this question. But if your going to do it anyway then I would suggest a low mg amount of test and dbol .

my friends tell me to get on deca durabolin and stack with sustanon250, they got very big on it but not sure if it will work for me what yall think

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Foe someone who has researched for 2 mths they are very novice questions to be asking - thankfully you have come to the right place for advice.Do a little more research but look at Deca ,Sust,D-Bol as that is a good novice cycle for mass

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    sup guys i am 5'8 140 and i have did 2 cycles of test200 before. i want to know what is the best cycle or stacks that i can gain mass. i want to gain alot more weight.
    just found this in the steroid pics forum! it might have helped if you had told us this info in the first place!

SO have done 2 cycles already or not?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    i would have to say on your next cycle do the complete opposite to the first 2 cycles cause weighing in at 140 you didnt do it right. oh and do a search on first cycles or some shit to that effect.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Wrong forum bro... but ur only 140 after 2 cycles, how much did ypu weigh when you started?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    threads merged....please keep posts in appropriate forums me12345

MindBomb is offline Member
    You been working out for a year and done 2 cycles? What did you do bro, start juicing the same day you picked up the weight for the first time? Maybe it's not the roids you need. It's not a flame bro. The lack of common knowledge of using steroid and training, among other things, usually yeilds this kind of result. Don't waist anymore gear until you do extensive research. And by all means, start building a base first.
    Last edited by MindBomb; 03-13-2002 at 06:21 AM.

Thread Information