Big Slick is offline Associate Member

Test kickin in???

Hey guys...
    I've been on test (500 mg/week QV) for about 5 1/2 weeks now. I haven't really felt anything major happen. No bad sides or anything too noticable at all. The stregth gains seem to decsently steady still since I went off the d-bol, but I don't feel like the test has "kicked in". I have been felling run down and lethargic for the past couple days. Is the test flu a symptom that it's starting to kick in? Does it just take longer with some people (like 5-6 weeks). Help please....

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea some people it goes take longer to kick in. Could be a little bit of the test flu. is your diet on key and rest ect?

Yeah, I'd say my diet is about a 9 on scale of 1 to 10. My rest is decsent, although I wake up a few times to pee every night.

anybody else have any input?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I could see you feeling less juiced up after coming off D-bol. Is this your first cycle??

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I know the test has kicked in when a slight breeze gets me a hardon...especially seeing some hot chcik in the gym..**** that sucks

Yeah this is my first cylce. And to reply yo bigrob33, that's not happening yet, so that's why I'm begining to be concerned...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    maybe its fake? It only takes me about 2 weeks for it to kick in..I never heard of test kicking in after 6 weeks? dont know what to tell ya

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Bro, my first cycle was almost the same. It wasnt until the 5th week until i started to see some results. Then week 6-8 was when the strength went through the roof. Everyone is different. Be patient, if nothing happens by the end of week 6, then go ahead and strangle your source (only if you are doing everything else right, if not, beat yourself up first)..

Well, I guess I can't say I "know" it's not fake, but I'm 99.9% sure it's real. It was from a vet in a sealed box in sealed vial with the correct experation date and everything. I don't know either bro??? Has it taken anyone else this long to really start to kick in??

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    maybe its fake? It only takes me about 2 weeks for it to kick in..I never heard of test kicking in after 6 weeks? dont know what to tell ya
    Never met anyone who feels test E kick in about 2 weeks. It is 4,5 or 6 for most guys I know. ..Myself included. I get tired alot on cycle, that is normal. But you should start feeling the increased sex drive unless you are one of the unfortunate ones where that doesn't really happen for you. If your diet is solid and your training and rest are on....and you aren't making gains you never had before in the gym over the next few weeks, I'd say you have some bunk gear.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Never met anyone who feels test E kick in about 2 weeks. It is 4,5 or 6 for most guys I know. ..Myself included. I get tired alot on cycle, that is normal. But you should start feeling the increased sex drive unless you are one of the unfortunate ones where that doesn't really happen for you. If your diet is solid and your training and rest are on....and you aren't making gains you never had before in the gym over the next few weeks, I'd say you have some bunk gear.
    Thanks for the info...I sure hope I'm justa late bloomer. That would be a big ass waste of time and money!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be diet you would be suprised with the differnce between a real bulking diet and just eating regularly.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Well In my opinion If your strength is still going up steadily after discontinuing the D-bol I'd say your test HAS kicked in. If you were injecting fake test you would probably be slowly losing that strength you aquired with the D-bol.
    good luck

Thanks for all the help guys...I'll keep ya posted

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    be careful about overtraining

Thread Information