Which Would You choose, Winny Or Anavar w/ Prop?

Im going to nogales to pick up my cycle(first) and initially planned on doing a Prop/Winny cycle but Ive been hearing soo many good things about Anavar that maybe I should be using this. I will post my original cycle below. I weigh 187 at 6 feet tall. Im 20 years old so i know there are ppl out there that are gonna knock me for wanting to use AAS so early. Wel please dont cuz i am aware of what im doing. I have 11-12%BF. What i want to gain out of this cycle is to at most gain 20lbs. of hard lean gains. Of course i will be combining it with proper diet and training to aid in this progression. So heres the cycle and let me know if the anavar would be a better go. Hell, maybe even Eq over the Winny. Im only asking you fellas out there because you know alot more than me and i know quite abit myself. Remember, This is MY FIRST CYCLE!!! Dont be telling me to stack a whole a$$load of stuff cuz two at most will help with good size. Thanks

Weeks
    1-12 Test Prop @ 100mg/ed
    6-12 Winstrol Tabs @ 50mg/ed
    1-12 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    PCT 2 weeks after last shot of Prop
    Days
    1 Clomid @ 300mg/ed
    2-11 Clomid @ 100mg/ed
    12-21 Clomid @ 50mg/ed
    1-21 Nolva @ 20mg/ed

Thanks Guys!!

Well this threads gone to shyt!! thanks anyway, im just gonna stick with the winny? whatever!!

saltydog1820 is offline Junior Member
    Do both. Anavar 50mg ED 1-6. Winny 50mg ED 7-12. Along with the Prop. Just finishing up this same cycle and love the lean gains.

how much did you gain, and from what starting weight?

BF% Then and now from this cycle too if you wouldnt mind. Im just trying to take it in from ppl who tried this

Only gained about 5lb. But did a lot of cardio and tried to eat clean. I am 40 and more interested in lean gains and fat loss. Dropped 2" from waist size. No water weight bloat. Made me feel rock hard. Will definatly do same cycle again.

wow, im suprised you only gained 5 lbs. you must have done a lot of cardio and didnt eat as much to put on the gains

I'm old. Just trying to keep up with the youngsters. I also work rotating shift work which doesn't help with muscle gains. I used to do Test C or E with Deca . That gave me the 20 lb gain you're looking for but I puffed up like a marshmellow.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, if you want to get some lean solid quality gains, but adding more than 5 or 10 lbs. I would run test prop and EQ. I am currently in my 8th week of test prop and EQ and I have gained about 18 lbs. so far, all lean quality gains with no water retention. I am also taking a-dex and nlova throughout my cycle and that helps with the water retention and anti e's. Do this cycle I have below and you will get exactly what you are looking for. Good luck bro.

wks 1-12 EQ 400mg per week
    wks 1-15 test prop 50mg ED

Thread Information