OSTIE is offline Senior Member

T3 question with LONG upcoming dnp cycle...

Alright guys, im about to be running another dnp cycle. Ive done a couple already and have experimented with high doses. I forget exactly what my last one was, it is posted around here somehwere, but it was something like 16 days where I reached 1000mgs a day for a couple days.

Anyways, for this next one, I am going to go try a long low dose cycle so I can maintain a super strict diet along with being able to regularly perform cardio.

I will be running dnp for 30-40 days @ 400mgs a day. Along with my other supps, I will be running t3 this time(my first time running t3) since my thyroid will shutdown on this long cycle. I was wondering if anyone could help me decide how much t3 to use and why?

Any good articles on using t3 w/dnp?

I thought ive read that only about 25-50mcgs of t3 need to be taking to maintain normal thyroid levels. Is this correct? Since 400mg sides BARELY effect me, I was thinking of upping t3 to aid in fatloss. Any opinion on this?

Thanks bros,

-ost

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I'd rethink that cycle but that's just me. I personally would never suggest using DNP at all since...well for starters it could kill you and there is nothing to lower your body temp. except an ice bath at a hospital, secondly it is highly toxic and causes free radical (oxidative) damage, thirdly it's used in pesticides and dinamite. How desperate are you?

You're bragging about how much you've used before? Why? Is it only the cool people who use extremely high near death doses? If so let me join the club b/c I have nothing better to do than risk my life losing bodyfat since clen + t3, cardio and good diet are way too complicated and healthy.

First, if it is your opinion not to use dnp , that is fine, the point of my thread was not to ask your permission. Dont, however, go into others threads who use dnp and have serious questions and waste our time with your bs.

Second, the reason that I posted my dnp cycle history is to eliminate the posts of people telling me a cycle like this is for people who have used dnp before and know what it is about. That way we can get down to business on how to run t3 with dnp the most safe way.

Third, why dont you look up my previous posts in the diet forum where I help others and still ask questions because you can never stop learning. ALSO, dont forget to look at the bulking and cutting diets I have posted that I follow. Why dont you post your diet if your such the expert. Not to mention I previously stated the main reason I am doing a low dose cycle is so I can follow my diet and morning cardio to a 'T'.

You are entitled to an opinion, but if its just to rag on my decision to use dnp, I do not want it in my thread so go preach your bs elsewhere.

-ost

You're right sorry for trying to make you think. I don't know crap about supplements, cytokiines, hormones, steroids or bodybuilding by the way. Just feel free to go to most boards esp. musclechemistry.com to prove how stupid I am for making an ill-fated attempt at striking sense with you.

Good luck with your cycle though. If you're diet, cardio were to a 'T' as you say then all you would need is T3...but then again what do I know.

Here
    Last edited by proud13; 08-09-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Or from over 2yrs ago (244-187 at weigh in...lost it with clen /t3/diet/cardio/gh) bf prob @ 5%
    Last edited by proud13; 08-09-2007 at 11:16 AM.

ealier this yr..
    Last edited by proud13; 08-09-2007 at 11:11 AM.

I'll stop now and reconsider megadosing with dnp .

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ostie, a few thoughts on T3:
    > don't stay on it longer than 6 weeks.
    > take two doses, 12 hours apart rather than one dose.
    > since this is your first time, you don't know how well you tolerate it, so ramp up on it slowly. Take half a tab in the morning, half in the evening, for three days, then move up to a tab in the morning, one in the evening, etc..
    Ramp up until fat loss occurs, though I wouldn't go higher than 200mcg. I doubt you'll be able to anyway - the sides will probably stop you.

You should be shedding fat like a duck shedding water with both DNP & T3 in your system and afterwards you'll have to watch your diet until your thyroid gets back in the game. Good luck and post your results for us to see.
    Last edited by alex117k; 11-02-2004 at 01:51 AM.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proud13
    You're right sorry for trying to make you think. I don't know crap about supplements, cytokiines, hormones, steroids or bodybuilding by the way. Just feel free to go to most boards esp. musclechemistry.com to prove how stupid I am for making an ill-fated attempt at striking sense with you.

Good luck with your cycle though. If you're diet, cardio were to a 'T' as you say then all you would need is T3...but then again what do I know.

You know, proud13, you've made your case with your first post.
    You're ripped as hell, and I'm sure you know what you're doing, so instead of giving ostie ****, why don't you tell him how you cycle your T3 - he may well decide to follow your lead.

Quote Originally Posted by proud13

You seem to be arguing something that I never said. Where did I say you didnt know jack about bodybuilding? When did I call you out on your how you look? NEVER. I asked you to post your diet, that is it.

We disagree about dnp use. That is fine, except my thread wasnt posted to argue its use, it is to discuss my cycle of it. So ONCE again, you come on here cluttering up my thread with arguements that I do not wish to get into.

Here is a suggestion, if you do not like the use of dnp that is great, but then stay out of threads about dnp, because people who use it already know the risk and do not want to hear your b!tching.

Thread Information