Thread: little brother

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

little brother

my bro jus turned 17 and wants me to post his stats(weights) on here and to get a lil feed back on them from u guys so he can kno if hes doin alright for his age, i told him i thot he was

bench 285
    squat 395
    clean 275
    dead 425

whoops, hes 5'10 175 15% bf

meat is offline Associate Member
    strong kid, keep it up.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to believe a kid with 15% bf at 175lbs could pull off those lifts but if its true then props to him bro, would think he would have gained more size by now with lifts like that at his age though

yea, he cant get any bigger lol, he keeps gettin stronger but no weight gains, told me he hasnt gained weight or height in a year but his weights in all 4 catagories have gone up 40 lbs

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    my bro jus turned 17 and wants me to post his stats(weights) on here and to get a lil feed back on them from u guys so he can kno if hes doin alright for his age, i told him i thot he was

bench 285
    squat 395
    clean 275
    dead 425
    Solid numbers!!! Make sure you keep him away from gear for the next 4-5 years.

ye hes been tellin me he wants to because alls he can do is get stronger but cant gain weight, wish i could do that tho, be nice weighing 150 w/ a 500 lb bench hehe

toolman is offline Banned
    Tell him to worry about horizontal growth after his verticle growth is complete. If he starts using now, his growth plates will close and he will be at 5'10" forever. He will also **** up an endocrine system that is in its prime. His body will add the weight when it is time. Just keep eating, working out and let nature take its course. After his early 20's, if he is still not satisfied with what nature gave him, then he can juice and do little damage.

TELL HIM TO EAT!!!! ya ever heard of the 5000 cal diet!! maybe he should try it along with about 275g's of protein. as young as he is if he eats enough he will gain naturally.

i dono how many calories tha kids takin in but i kno hes takin in around 265 g of protein a day

he can grow naturally into his early 20s if he eats enough calories and trains really really hard. make sure the cals are not junk. Low fat, high carbs, high cals, high protein. there ya go. now tell your brother to scamper to the grocery store and stock up on some canned tuna, eggs, chicke, veggies, peanut butter, and anything with carbs that isnt a white flour product. recipe for success right there

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    the old "can't gain anymore weight excuse," i can pretty much guarantee he's not eating enough food in the right proportions....show him the diet forum...anyone can gain weight period

o i know, i hate ppl who complain about not gaining weight and think their only resort is to use AAS...So please go read the diet forum and you will find all the answers you need.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Tell him to start eating and he will gain alot of weight, good luck.

Thread Information