T-Man is offline New Member

Deca+Omnadren+Naposim

Hello guys!

I am going to start a 6 week cycle of:
    deca (200mg/week),
    omnadren (250mg/week) and
    naposim - dbol - (15-25mg/day; pyramiding)

I am 185 cm, 88 kg. I want to get bigger but do not want much water retention. Year ago I made a cycle of deca only.

I just wanted to know how/when to take nolvadex (I know for clomid).
    I will be glad to see opinions and recommendations from other steroid users. Is this combination good or do you recommend another - I can choose another AS one because I have access to almost all of them.

Thank you

Apocalypse is offline New Member
    IMO opinion Nolvadex won`t help much with water retention. I would go with armidex if you don`t want look like a baloon because of omna . If I were you, I would go about 9-10 weeks not 6, bump deca to 400mg, d-bol at 20mg for 4 weeks, and add some winny at 4 last weeks, he will help you keep gains after "omna bloating".

Weeks 1-9 250mg/wk omna
    Weeks 1-9 400mg/wk deca
    Weeks 1-4 20mg/day naposim
    Weeks 9-12 50mg/eod winny

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am going to start a 6 week cycle of:
    deca (200mg/week),
    omnadren (250mg/week) and
    naposim - dbol - (15-25mg/day; pyramiding)
    Ok for a start these doses are not high enough I would go with the following

deca 400mg per week
    omna 500mg per week
    dbol 35-40mg per day weeks 1-4

keep nolva on hand but if you are really bothered about water like you said then get armidex run it all cycle .5mg ed if you still get any gyno signs which I doubt use the nolve depends on how prone you are to gyno I say all that just to be safe I am aware you probably wont need the nolva

peace

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the above, Nolva seems in my case to help water retention, I am combining it with proviron , 10mg ed and 25mg ed proviron........and no its not hindering my gains 6LBS last week, 3 so far this week.....

Apocalypse is offline New Member
    Jason I respect your knowlegde, but IMHO opinion he doesn`t need 500mg omna per week. That is his second cycle, and the first one was about year ago, so I think 250mg will be enough, the same is with d-bol, I don`t think he need so much). I remember my first "cycle" when I was young and stupd . It was only d-bol cycle, pyramiding 3-4-4-4-3-2 and I got about 20 pounds, so I think dosages I mentioned would be enough (anyway I lost everything after that "cycle", I even didn`t know what Clomid is ).

Thread Information