Thread: Anabolics 2004

Jock191 is offline Associate Member

Anabolics 2004

Hey bros I got a question for ALL of you.. I just got the Anabolics 2004 review book.. Im confused as HELL.. This book is suposed to be written by this all knowing author.. BUT he has cycles that you guys would say are horrible if they were posted here.. Like one is a 10 week deca /Dbol cycle

Week 1-10 300 mg deca
    Week 4-10 20 mg ED Dbol

Nothing about test, nothing about pct.. Im soooooo confused.. What are all yall's opinion on this book if you've read it?All the knowledge I have about gear I got here from reading so much. Then I read this **** book and almost everything is different.. Are there any books, REAL GOOD BOOKS that actually worth my money that you guys know about so I can read more?
    Last edited by Jock191; 11-02-2004 at 01:43 AM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't trust the auther of this book or auther.l.rea who whote building the perfect beast etc.............the books contain usefull info yes but alot is crappy as well and if you don't know what you're looking at use will get confused. Did you know the dude who wrote anabolics 2004 in't got a degree in biochemistry nothing?

Anabolics 2004 is good enough....

The author seems bright, and willing to do alot of research, but he doesn't seem to have alot of real experience with the drugs he talks about. Alot of people are in that boat with him...

However, I'm not concerned with his lack of a relevant degree, though...My degrees (I have 2) are in Philosophy (B.A.) and English (B.A.). Dan Duchaine got a degree in Theatre Arts (BA) and then a Masters (MFA) in the same thing. I'm not too concerned with credentials like that...

meat is offline Associate Member
    i just look at the pictures any way.f**k all that reading crap lol

If you look at the pics, then look at the back cover, and check out the author. Now ask yourself: "If he knows so much about Anabolics...." (see what I'm getting at?).

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with a D-bol/Deca cycle. I have done one with good success. The next cycle I did Test/D-bol/Deca was much better, but the other still worked.

meat is offline Associate Member
    i was just beeing a smart azz ..

slob is offline Member
    If you look at the pics, then look at the back cover, and check out the author. Now ask yourself: "If he knows so much about Anabolics...." (see what I'm getting at?).
    yeah dude hehe.
    He looks like he's never set foot in a gym, let alone had anything to do with taking steroids .

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    He says he used to run year long cycles back in the day........i was to harsh on him i do like reading his work........but the other dude auther.i.rea and dave palumbo write total crap sometimes.

I agree. ALot of them write total crap sometimes...I think because they aren't really "In the Trenches" like the rest of us, breaking our butts at the gym and doing REAL cycles, they have a distorted view of what really goes on.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i give this guy alot of respect for his dedication to the steroid world though. as for steroid descripts and purposes,..the man knows his s@it. As for the deca dbol cycle. i know quite a few guys that have done that years ago and had great success. sure, test in there would be better but sometimes,...deca by it self is worth it,.especially if trying to avoid side effects.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    sure, test in there would be better but sometimes,...deca by it self is worth it,.especially if trying to avoid side effects.

i agree i grew wel loff deca by itself in my 1st cycle! along with a good diet, proper understanding of biomechanics, rest, and water you can grow. And TEST is BEST i agree but the sides can be harsh at times i love test but i ****ing hate the sides like mainly acne..also i have the book as well and his cycles are not that good i mean in one cycle he uses deca for 5 weeks(deca is a long acting ester so 5 weeks wont do you anygood). deca builds up muscle tissue slowly and steadily so 10-15 weeks is a better option than just 5

Are there any books that you guys know about by GOOD authors? I would really like to try to find out as much as a can about cycling and basically everything else.. Its always good to have info ya know.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dont trust everything you read, use the good info, dismiss the bad one.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    I like the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement by L. Rea

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Dont trust everything you read, use the good info, dismiss the bad one.

Heres the thing how the hell do you know whats good info and whats bad info, if you dont know much about the topic???

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Heres the thing how the hell do you know whats good info and whats bad info, if you dont know much about the topic???
    if you need to know anything why but a book when all the info is right here?

B/c the more info you can get and from different places the better.. I like to be well informed on topics that interest me and I dont just search in one place for all the answers....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read two steroid books Bill phillips Anabolic reveiw and The Steroid Bible. They are very good for learning the basics of how steroids work in the body. I have said this before that it would be nice if there was a collection of articles that read like a book that explained in detail all the processes that the body goes through with steroids. That would be very good for Newbie Members.

What do you think would be a good book to learn how to cycle?

Thread Information