statuZ is offline Banned

shoulder injection a little of blood. did it make it in okay?

hey bors i just injected 1.25 ml of eq into my left delt plus .5ml of b12. i aspriated and everything and when i pulled out a lot of blood poured out for a min or two, im wandering if allt he juice made it in okay? thanks! it doesnt hurt nearly as bad as my right delt where i injected 1.5ml of test and .5ml of b12. any advice or whatever thanks?!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    when u aspirate if blood goes into the syringe your in a vein , if when you pull out blood comes out quickly you most likely went through a vein when you pull out try to pull out fast and apply pressure and massage with a alcohol covered cotton ball or something so you dont lose anything

statuZ is offline Banned
    do did i lose anything? i did aspirate and just bubles went in the syringe which means its fine. so did i lose anything? it just looked like blood to me.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I have pulled the pin out of delt shots and had blood hit the mirror in the washroom and run down my arm like I sliced a artery! Nothing to worry about unless it doesn't stop quicky, Apply pressure to break those platletes.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes same here on my delts the blood has squirted nothing to worry about just get it before it ruins you clothes etc.

Gilster is offline Member
    Same thing happpened to me yesterday. I came back from the gym and did a delt shot of test-e. When I pulled out the pin a nice trail of blood came out for a few seconds. The loss of gear is minimal if any.

bullram is offline Member
    no worries as long as you didnt see blood in the needle when you aspirate , probably just went through a vein on the way in, it happens.

statuZ is offline Banned
    for some reason my left shoulder isnt sore, while my right shoulder that got the test e and b-12 is extremely sore, my left one got eq and b-12. why isw this? thanks

Thread Information