Georgie is offline Member

Hard time stimulating HPTA

Hey guys I have been on PCT for over three weeks now. I started with 100 mg of clomid ED for 5 days (as I always do). At any higher dosage the ocular toxicity is real bad for me. After the 5 days I was taking 50mg of clomid and did so for 7 days. Along with the clomid I take 20mg nolva. After the 12 days I just was not recovering as usual so I uped the dosages back up to 100mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva. Its been over three weeks now and my natural test is just not kicking in. My erections are weak, I can't come, I have no sex drive, my apetite is terrible, and I am tired but can still make it through workouts. My cycle was a quickie at very low dosages (8 weeks). 100mg prop EOD for 8 weeks. And 50 mg winstrol ED for the last 5 weeks. I just am not getting back to normal. I have never had this problem before and just cant figure it out. Any ideas?

PS. I know my clomid is real. I have used this brand many times. The nolva is from AR-R so I'm hoping is real and dosed properly
    Last edited by Georgie; 11-02-2004 at 02:49 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tribulus at 4grams a day should stimulate natural testosterone production. If you have some HCG available maybe do a multiple low dose injections of that. If you get some Tribulus make sure you buy the good stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Tribulus at 4grams a day should stimulate natural testosterone production. If you have some HCG available maybe do a multiple low dose injections of that. If you get some Tribulus make sure you buy the good stuff .
    Whats tribulus. I have never heard of it. Is is a controlled substance or can you get it on online pharmacies. And correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think HCG has a direct effect stimulating HPTA. My dosages were so low for such a short amount of time that there is no way HCG should be needed. I just don't get it.

Both HCG and Tribulus will make your body create Testosterone . Which in your case is good if you want to get your testicals back in gear. Im not saying that HCG would have been needed to prevent atrophy. You just may need it to get you kickin again. Tribulus is something you can get from any supplement store. It Raises your LH production natural which in turn stimulates Testosterone production. Just make sure you buy one of the major name brands. There is differnt parts of a tribulus plant that are used in supplements.

Thanks for the info. Ill go pick some up at GNC tomorrow. Any particular brand that is the best?

Tribestan is the best. Bio-test has a product called Tribex with Tribulus in it that is pretty good.Certain parts of the plants, at certain times of the year, contain higher levels of saponens.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you get HCG make sure and run the nolva at least 20mg one week past last injection, and up the clomid to 100mg for 10 days past last hcg shot. I would suggest doing 1000iu for 5 days

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Whats tribulus. I have never heard of it. Is is a controlled substance or can you get it on online pharmacies. And correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think HCG has a direct effect stimulating HPTA. My dosages were so low for such a short amount of time that there is no way HCG should be needed. I just don't get it.
    I was on a 30 week cycle and took 2 herbals, one is tribulus and other is tongkat ali (one brand name is red kat and this is what I took for tongkat this last go around www.red-kat.com).

I had a splendid recovery, very rapid grow back of testes.... lets say I couldnt have sex every night of the week in PCT, but I was able to get it up and take care of the wife every "other" day all thru PCT. My clomid lasted only 2 weeks and I let the tongkat take over for the rest of the 2 month post cycle period. I have now exited everything, no more tongkat, etc and there are no lingering sexual side effects and the testes remain slightly larger then before the cycle begin... the tongkat actually worked so well in growing the testes back that they are somewhat bigger then before cycles.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Agree with the trib but the HCG will shut down your HPTA and should not be used DURING recovery...only in cycle and right before recovery.

Thread Information