BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member

smuggleing over the boarder?

this is just a theoretical question but, say i got to mexico and pick up some gear, if it is on the plane how would i get it back with me can i just put it in my suite case or what? and also driving back can do they check most cars and what they carry over into the u.s.?
    Last edited by BigDogRonnieC; 11-01-2004 at 11:15 PM.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDogRonnieC
    ... and also driving back can do they most cars and what they carry over into the u.s.?
    Not sure what you mean by that, but do some searches on this site. There must be hundreds of threads about getting gear from Mexico.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Its easy to get in mexico , but i couldnt imagine the bottles being easy to take on a plane

meat is offline Associate Member
    the very last thing i would do is try to smuggle ie. car or plane with all the crap going on to day its not worth the risk ....get yourself a girlfriend,walk across the boarder ,pick up a bottle of tequila and some shirts ,accidently drop something in your girlfriends bra or your tighty whities and walk back across. your odds of getting busted are a lot less than trying to drive or fly back IMO ...dont know if this post will get me introuble but i did try to talk in code LOL.

AnabolicAlien Guest

my 2 cents...

why not just get a big suv, load it up with steroids , and drive it right through the boarder at like 100 miles per hour? might as well go all out.

A.A.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    why not just get a big suv, load it up with steroids , and drive it right through the boarder at like 100 miles per hour? might as well go all out.

A.A.
    Man dont give away my way of getting gear across , although i use a Turbo Charged Nitrous Spewing Lime Green Gremlin with a black hood scoop

meat is offline Associate Member
    thats fkkking funny.lol

god its great being in tucson. i can drive like 45 minutes to nogales and pick up a cycle in less than an hour if wanted.

Georgie is offline Member
    Mail it back.

The One is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bid D, don't get a trafficing charge simply mail it to yourself. ie. your address with someone elses name.

youknowme is offline Member
    You can either mail it to yourself or you could toss the original blisters, containers and whatever and put the shyt in natural herbal supplement containers. Will only work with pills though...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    pay the 30 bucks for fed ex 2 day so it will not get held up. take the labels off the bottles and fill out the paperwork saying gifts, t-shirt ( that says mexico ), and massage oil

Thread Information